• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

custal

Apr 17, 2020
^ Been playing LE and ToN on Android ever since and never had an issue.
Then again, I also never tried to cheat, and never used a compressed installation.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
sorry. I don't see anything from you that helps in this situation.
you're not saying "delete the game, delete the path User Data and after this restart again".

Why do you think this bad thinking, that is fashionable here? There are a lot of different reasons why someone has this problem and why. and that you don't know. Please help them without judging negatively, why they have this problem.

You're right. Check out the current United States Donald problems. Insulting the "don't think as we" people is a big fashion there.

So here too. A few months ago I saw exactly this problem here in ToF: Everyone only wants to judge and scold when "Madalyn is not in church" and nobody tried to help.
I saw this and that's why I started to write and help: i had pity with this many insulting peoples.
When I see that bad judge stop and the yellow letters no longer see hatred but try to help, I stop writing here.

Honestly, most of the time, I can't figure out almost anything of the stuff that you write.

Most of all, I can't see any problem in this game at all. Why don't you download it, play it and leave people alone?

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
ducks versus geese versus swans

in www\img\characters there is a $ANIMAL-Swan@(8).rpgmvp so if NLT call it a swan it should be a swan!

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Developers make design changes all the times, but they rarely change filenames. After all, to them, file names are some random or arbitrary strings. If the filename is used 10,000 time in the code, changing all these instances is unnecessarily costly.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Is 38062 the latest version? i dive in when i can get away from work and think i am current but wanted to ask. Enjoying things a lot...lots of fun ...and love the exploring and archaology parts. thanks so much Maker :)

I am on PC... i may be behind on a few bootly calls but think i am up on the story. am at 37%

me

whatsit2u

Nov 26, 2019
Is 38062 the latest version? i dive in when i can get away from work and think i am current but wanted to ask. Enjoying things a lot...lots of fun ...and love the exploring and archaology parts. thanks so much Maker :)

I am on PC... i may be behind on a few bootly calls but think i am up on the story. am at 37%

me
Yes, that's the latest version. You missed something... you should be at 38% at the end of this current version. Next update should be out on the 1st of the month.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
List of Markers and Torches

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vamphy

Feb 5, 2018
I keep thinking, "I'm gonna wait for a few new updates and then play it", but god damn, this game is so good, I just can't fucking wait that long.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I get this error and can't continue.
Anyone knows how to fix it? View attachment 705137
You may be using a compressed version. Make sure that this file exists. Make sure that it is under the same name that the game requests. If the file contains third-party characters, rename the file as it looks in the screenshot. If it is missing, download this file and place it on the screenshot along the way.
Mate, this kind of error occurs when there is a poor network connection....Make sure while playing high quality games like this, you should have proper internet connection...
Make proper connection and then click retry...
The pirated version doesn't need the Internet at all. For a license, it is only needed to be saved or loaded from the cloud. This has nothing to do with the game itself, the Internet is not needed.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
How do you use the items that use craft like shovels and what not? It's in the inventory.
Some items you craft are useable for story progression, some are just upgrades to your scavenging.
The shovels just makes your treasure colllection faster.
Boots just make you stomp additional critters unlocking more areas etc.
Easy answer ... it depends ;)

Last edited:

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
I keep thinking, "I'm gonna wait for a few new updates and then play it", but god damn, this game is so good, I just can't fucking wait that long.
This is the most promising game in this forum. Updates are releasing just in time. Like devs said, 2 update in one month.
Also updates aren't bad or short (My opinion)

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes