oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
thankyou so much...but i can't find the data file on android
"Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones."

If you not have a rooted phone ... is best, you try play with a PC with win 10.
With a new installed full game. This give the smallest problems with ToN.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
For those who have a 1440p/2160p screen monitor and want to enhance the game graphics, i found a usefull tool named Video Video Enhance .
More infos here :
Since the videos in ToN are rendered around 720p , it looks a bit blurry on high-res monitor.
The AI upscaled video looks more detailed and remove the blurry effect.
However, it needs a mid-high GPU , process times depending on your GPU.
don't forget to convert output videos into the same input video codec or the game will CRASH.
i have already converted 50% of the scenes : the game takes more time to load but work fine.

Also, i'm looking for a way to convert the pictures and maps
I found an extract tool but i don't know how to repack an edited .rpgmpv File, any ideas btw ?

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
For those who have a 1440p/2160p screen monitor and want to enhance the game graphics, i found a usefull tool named Video Video Enhance .
More infos here :
Since the videos in ToN are rendered around 720p , it looks a bit blurry on high-res monitor.
The AI upscaled video looks more detailed and remove the blurry effect.
However, it needs a mid-high GPU , process times depending on your GPU.
don't forget to convert output videos into the same input video codec or the game will CRASH.
i have already converted 50% of the scenes : the game takes more time to load but work fine.

Also, i'm looking for a way to convert the pictures and maps
I found an extract tool but i don't know how to repack an edited .rpgmpv File, any ideas btw ?
check this:

Reactions: F4iunyl3x
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes