Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I know the sarcasm-meter is pretty broken by now and we find lolz where we can, but I think he means a full save for v38. In which case he gets transferred to the "git gud at search function" and forever branded as blind

• Haha
Reactions: groq

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Yeah :cool:
The result is really incredible on low Res pictures isn't it?
This is when the face refinement can be useful
It is indeed unreal comparing the results with the original files, especially low-res videos;

Not sure about ToN but I've been using it more to turn all my old and dusty hentai into proper S- tier bluray releases, a really nice upgrade from the poor DVDRip quality.
So thank you heaps for introducing me to this jewel! OkayChamp.png +1.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Clench your butt for about 3 more days and your gastric troubles will be douzed for about 15-20 mins, then wait for another 2 weeks taking antacids

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
It is indeed unreal comparing the results with the original files, especially low-res videos;

Not sure about ToN but I've been using it more to turn all my old and dusty hentai into proper S- tier bluray releases, a really nice upgrade from the poor DVDRip quality.
So thank you heaps for introducing me to this jewel! View attachment 709547 View attachment 709550
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're welcome ;). I found this tool when a friend told me about gigapixel AI ,which is one of the topaz software suite. They make an impressive work.

Reactions: Viggy

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Offtopic: I just came here after about 10 days not reading this thread, was expecting a lot of "Android version when the fuck?", "Can't find Madalyn in the library", "I lost my save, you must give!", "Where's <page|key>?", "Can't break pillar", "How to cheat money?" and "I'm playing latest update, but game bugged and can't find BALOON.PNG" -- and I must conclude: thread didn't disappoint. 30+ more users added to my blocked users list :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Just wait 3 days and repeat, you'll probably break the max blocked dudes limit and crash the servers

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Hey guys, i didn't play the last update, I'm waiting to play after the next update, so i don't feel upset over it being a short update. So anything happened with the mother so far in the last update? or can we expect a scene with janet in the next one?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Please don't read anything before your post. Please don't use the search function. And please mod/cheat/save edit the crap out of your game, it'll be better for us. Until you get 3 philweeds, we can't help you

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes