Karnon254332

Feb 20, 2019
There's a bit of a freezing issue in the latest update. Also, did anyone find the dart? (P.S. Please don't let Jessica end up as related to Emily or something)

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk55

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Your PC (or the wonky version you got from some random place) and nope (been asked at least 5906275867 time in the last 2 weeks) ..........

whatsit2u

Nov 26, 2019
There's a bit of a freezing issue in the latest update. Also, did anyone find the dart? (P.S. Please don't let Jessica end up as related to Emily or something)
Dart wasn't in this update. It wasn't necessary for the story progression. Expect it to appear in the next update or after, when it's needed... just like the extra nitroglycerin & so forth.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
View attachment 708633
Can you help me?
I don't know where Ultra Shovel Handle is.
Is it on this map?

View attachment 708634
View attachment 708635
View attachment 708636
This is my inventory.
It is not that easy to say but it seems your problem is you did not cross the river, ultra shovel handle is up north beyond the river.
So you need to go to Squallmart and buy a temporary kayak license and pass the exam.
If you need more help read this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v38062-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241
You can return history of yellow paint to Diana by the way!
Good Luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: brchstnge

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It is not that easy to say but it seems your problem is you did not cross the river, ultra shovel handle is up north beyond the river.
So you need to go to Squallmart and buy a temporary kayak license and pass the exam.
If you need more help read this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v38062-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241
You can return history of yellow paint to Diana by the way!
Good Luck!
Should I cross the river?
In Walkthrough, it says this.
"Go to Estero Park, where before you were not allowed scorpions, take Ultra Shovel Handle. Here you will see Clare"
I never thought I had to cross the river to get the Ultra Shovel Handle.
Thank you.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Should I cross the river?
In Walkthrough, it says this.
"Go to Estero Park, where before you were not allowed scorpions, take Ultra Shovel Handle. Here you will see Clare"
I never thought I had to cross the river to get the Ultra Shovel Handle.
Thank you.
can be, this Ultra Shovel Handle is invisible.
Here, you see the place, you need click:
c 3.png c 4.png

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I kept searching, but I couldn't find a clear answer.
You are my savior.
No one answered kindly like you.
Thank you very much.
are you playing compressed version? i highly suggest download the full version or you will keep seeing invisible things

Reactions: yunmaster

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
There is a house behind Janet's home, even bigger than Sofia's mansion. Don't know what is it yet. Maybe not a part of the story.

418.png

Four more outfits, for the four rest girls in the game, which means they will be all involved booty call.

Once MC has a hand on all these girls, he doesn't have to fight for the treasure, I guess.

3847.png

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Four more outfits, for the four rest girls in the game, which means they will be all involved booty call.

Once MC has a hand on all these girls, he doesn't have to fight for the treasure, I guess.

View attachment 709063
did you ever play an harem game? yeah, it's not a surprise you are going to sleep with all the girls in the game....they even did that in the prequel.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There is a house behind Janet's home, even bigger than Sofia's mansion. Don't know what is it yet. Maybe not a part of the story.

View attachment 709060

View attachment 709063
That's not 1 house, the road goes to both buildings aka 2 entrances ....... There's more than 1 house on the entire island. There could be 2x the map size up there we don't know about, all packed with more milfs and lolis for Henry to dick

D

Deleted member 2343236

That's not 1 house, the road goes to both buildings aka 2 entrances ....... There's more than 1 house on the entire island. There could be 2x the map size up there we don't know about, all packed with more milfs and lolis for Henry to dick
NLT say more area on map 1st July coming.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes