worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
soul crystal asking me to go meet mandelyn to give her the pirate dairy but when i go to the room there is no one there. Is it a bug?
Nope, usually that's one of the side effects of cheating (to get more money/talismans/items/plants, you name it), though some people here would not agree with that.

Only solution is to dump the game altogether, re-download it and replay it from scratch: if you want to use a previous save don't use one of yours (you'd get the problem back as well) but download one of the saves you'll find posted in this thread.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Nope, usually that's one of the side effects of cheating (to get more money/talismans/items/plants, you name it), though some people here would not agree with that.
Sorry, what you say is wrong.
This bug with madalyn is comming only from Cheat Mod
" Extras
: - Cheat Mod - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - "
this can be downloaded in the OS from this game.
And this works without problems in old ToN until v19021.
And today, this give the bug with the madalyn, if you not delete the path User Data.
I not understand, why the Game Developer from OS this Cheat Mod not delete
and the Developer not fix this bug.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Question: I meet NLT by seeing Treasure of Nadia, and later Lust Epidemic, the question is, he always made this updates jumping from 2% of the last version, or sometimes he made something big, like, playing from 40% to 50%?

Idontknowone

Jan 12, 2018

Weekly Report

We're just about a day away from the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia which will feature 2 new story scenes, a new massage, and a new kamasutra page!

The new update will feature some cave spelunking and a bit of love potion with a surprising result.
Be sure to check out the new Ancient Temple which has unlockable achievements that score you high level talismans. The update will feature 11 new levels with many more fun achievements to come later.

Also don't forget that you can grab the new HD and 4k pinups!
Download links...

Thank you everyone for supporting NLT games! !
Nooooo, again a scene with the masseur. :((

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
Question: I meet NLT by seeing Treasure of Nadia, and later Lust Epidemic, the question is, he always made this updates jumping from 2% of the last version, or sometimes he made something big, like, playing from 40% to 50%?
Usually 2% per update, twice a month.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes