Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's been the same way since the 1st release and it's also been stated about 4892567964075 every time a new build is close by : ALWAYS the 1st and 15th of every month

• Haha
Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru

klobber

Apr 20, 2020

Weekly Report

We're just about a day away from the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia which will feature 2 new story scenes, a new massage, and a new kamasutra page!

The new update will feature some cave spelunking and a bit of love potion with a surprising result.
Be sure to check out the new Ancient Temple which has unlockable achievements that score you high level talismans. The update will feature 11 new levels with many more fun achievements to come later.

Also don't forget that you can grab the new HD and 4k pinups!
Download links...

Thank you everyone for supporting NLT games! !
Albert goes the way of (STFU) Donnie, except his heart attack comes from seeing that puzzle and not having a forum to bomb?
Pricia was intrigued by watching Naomi take it in the crapper?
Speaking of crappers, what does Madalyn do during all that time she spends in hers?
Who gets the love potion, who gets the hose?
We may know soon enough, kids.

D

Deleted member 2343236

Weekly Report

We're just about a day away from the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia which will feature 2 new story scenes, a new massage, and a new kamasutra page!

The new update will feature some cave spelunking and a bit of love potion with a surprising result.
Be sure to check out the new Ancient Temple which has unlockable achievements that score you high level talismans. The update will feature 11 new levels with many more fun achievements to come later.

Also don't forget that you can grab the new HD and 4k pinups!
Download links...

Thank you everyone for supporting NLT games! !
Pricia do "bum sex" for great treasure as she offer two update previous. Not my like. Most girl like even less, hate most time.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
i will try again
What worked for me was : enter the beach, see if the shark is there. If not leave the beach then re-enter the beach over and over until the shark shows up. Quicker than sitting around catching perch after perch after perch after...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Even faster : don't bother with fishing at all. Takes too much time for the $ the baitshop dude gives out, until he dies and doesn't give you anything. You'll get WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more $ in less time by just trolling around the park scavenging whatever pops-up, then go to the shop and get your potion cut from the safe. Rinse/repeat and you'll be drowning in pussies $

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
^ Even faster : don't bother with fishing at all. Takes too much time for the $ the baitshop dude gives out, until he dies and doesn't give you anything. You'll get WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more $ in less time by just trolling around the park scavenging whatever pops-up, then go to the shop and get your potion cut from the safe. Rinse/repeat and you'll be drowning in pussies $
Not to mention frequent visits to get massages and physicals will help with the quality of the treasure you find.

D

Deleted member 2343236

Anybody catch 700 pound hammerhead ever? Look never see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
who the fuck is Janet?
i saw her on the first episodes i think ;)

This developer have forgot what main content is.
for main content (MC and MOM) check Lust Epedemic instead.
too much side trash in this game
for someone who preach about "main content" you forget that you only get to start something with Val about 50% into the game, so I really don't see your point. While this game is only 38%, so no the dev didn't forgot the "main "content" as they are doing the same thing again.

Reactions: Jhon99x
D

Deleted member 2343236

who the fuck is Janet?
i saw her on the first episodes i think ;)

This developer have forgot what main content is.
for main content (MC and MOM) check Lust Epedemic instead.
too much side trash in this game
Janet lady MC live with boy as lodger when fathr treasur seeking. Not Mom. Some change name to make Mom but Janet not Mom and Kaley not sis unless change name like pervert. Lots here want like fuck Mom and some do worse. Creepy disturb sickos.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes