iDONTknow_2

Nov 1, 2018
Hi guys can you please help me,
I am trying to get the second rusty key but when i go to squalmart albert is not there at all he is in the lighthouse i tried going in and out but its not working any suggestions?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hi guys can you please help me,
I am trying to get the second rusty key but when i go to squalmart albert is not there at all he is in the lighthouse i tried going in and out but its not working any suggestions?
if you save, how many % you have this time ?
and, what say Soul Crystal ?

akarya

Jun 17, 2020
Loading Error
Failed to load: img/characters/$GafferTape.png

This happened after updating patch from v21022 to v38062. Any help in fixing this is appreciated.

cabman

Sep 6, 2019
Loading Error

This happened after updating patch from v21022 to v38062. Any help in fixing this is appreciated.
Haven't had that specific error but I had one with a different image file. Ended up reinistalling from the full install to fix it.

Reactions: akarya

kudax

Jun 7, 2020
Loading Error

The patch is meant for the previous version, v21022 is too far behind for patch v38062 to work without errors. i'd just download the full game again

Reactions: akarya

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
the only sad thing is that when you download the version, you go through it, you are happy, you enjoy the process, but it ends too quickly ((maximum of 30 minutes to complete one extension and wait 15 days again ((I understand that it is difficult to make all the animations and renderers, I just always want more, especially if it is done by NLT

• Sad
Reactions: Danlorn and jowishg
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes