cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well #1 sucks and #2 sucks worse, LOL. I'd rather download the PC version and run it under PlayOnLinux.
Well, you must be doing something wrong, because it runs flawless for me on Linux.

BTW, PlayOnLinux is the worst of all of them. You should stick to native WINE.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I played the "vanilla" version, straight from download and had no problems, no black screens , no animation glitchs, zero bugs for me, the game just works perfecly, its pretty strange when i see so many people complaining with bugs and problems on this game .
They are morons. Period.

They turned the NSFW filter off and it didn't work. Well, why didn't they turn it on? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: Tuggychub

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
I went the terminal route and it ran fine. I can save and re-load saves and everything works such that it is because there isn't a whole lot there yet. I only found a problem with one program on PlayOnLinux and it crashed trying to load with some reference to direcx11, a particular hardware graphics accelerator and Windows 7 compatibility or above. I wouldn't be able to run that on my windows side either.

Last edited:

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
I'm sorry if I'm double posting but searching didn't give me any results, is the Android incest/cheat version out yet and if so where can I find it.

Reactions: Igtsruh

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Fan Signatures/Fan Sigs:

ToN-Fan-Sig-A.gif ToN-Fan-Sig-B.gif ToN-Fan-Sig-C.gif

Links:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/453984_ToN-Fan-Sig-A.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/453988_ToN-Fan-Sig-B.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/453996_ToN-Fan-Sig-C.gif

Jul 13, 2019
I don't understand everytime I extract it the file gives me these www and locales files and no game launcher any help would be appreciated.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I don't understand everytime I extract it the file gives me these www and locales files and no game launcher any help would be appreciated.
It is your antivirus program. Make sure it doesn't interfere with the download and try to put the game into the acceptation list.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
The navigation map for the MC is way too small at least on my monitor. I don't know if reducing my screen dimensions would enlarge it or if anything would enlarge it. The only one of these little pacman icon programs I have liked was lust epidemic which was not great but not too bad either. The treasure of Nadia could have some great potential but I can't deal with the lack of versatility in the map. I can't tolerate the rest of these things so maybe it is just me.

Reactions: melilord

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The navigation map for the MC is way too small at least on my monitor. I don't know if reducing my screen dimensions would enlarge it or if anything would enlarge it. The only one of these little pacman icon programs I have liked was lust epidemic which was not great but not too bad either. The treasure of Nadia could have some great potential but I can't deal with the lack of versatility in the map. I can't tolerate the rest of these things so maybe it is just me.
This is small for you??? Here an example what 1080x1920 screen resolution looks like:
1572028642100.png

Last edited:
Reactions: bakiks31

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
What I see is just the basic framework with one scene so far. It is very new. It doesn't directly connect to the LE story in any way that I see so far. It is a treasure hunter theme. Maybe some characters from LE will show up in this game later on. Don't know. Maybe the treasure island will get infected with serum, LOL.

gidd

Oct 12, 2018
My crystal is telling me to go to store but I'm not able to find it on the map.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
My crystal is telling me to go to store but I'm not able to find it on the map.
I think you mean the storage cabinet on the second floor in the west wing (left side)

EDIT
Sorry wrong game!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 501 Votes