Sep 30, 2019
You need to improve your "solving a problem" skills...
LOL Yes you maybe right but i click yes and no both have blacked out sex so not sure what to try other then delete.Why even have it blacked out we download game to see sex and play game ask if your 18 before you can even start game so let us see with out jumpping thu. hoops lol

Reactions: Rarelucky

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
LOL Yes you maybe right but i click yes and no both have blacked out sex so not sure what to try other then delete.Why even have it blacked out we download game to see sex and play game ask if your 18 before you can even start game so let us see with out jumpping thu. hoops lol
The solution is easy.. wait for the updated version... which hasn't been shared here yet. Go to NLT's discord channel there you will find more post about "black screens".

Oct 28, 2017
Never in my life when I started reading NLT's comics did I think they would come and outdo everyone who has ever done rpgm adult games, but here we are. I'm so proud :D. The animations are crazy. Shit is really leveling up this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: avirz123

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
When I get to the private beach to see Naomi, I select the binoculars and the screen goes black. I can hear her, but see nothing. I try to wait it out, click randomly, but nothing ever progresses. Bug or is there something I need to do?

(redmod is installed)

Tuggychub

Feb 7, 2019
When I get to the private beach to see Naomi, I select the binoculars and the screen goes black. I can hear her, but see nothing. I try to wait it out, click randomly, but nothing ever progresses. Bug or is there something I need to do?

(redmod is installed)

I played the "vanilla" version, straight from download and had no problems, no black screens , no animation glitchs, zero bugs for me, the game just works perfecly, its pretty strange when i see so many people complaining with bugs and problems on this game .

btw, my pc is VERY OLD (Asus rog g74) and im still on Windows7 (W7 FOR LIFEEEE)

Try the clean download and see if it bugs out, i believe thats what is causing you and many others problems, that or some W10 related problem.

jaycyke

Feb 25, 2018
İts really congusing for me, i was thought like that when i was first played it.

İf they are not mcs nom and sis why they are there with him?
And if they are, why mc living apart with them (he is have other house, and in their house there are no room for mc i think) and why nothing inherited to his mom? İts reaaly confusing, this patreon rules. İ think patreon caused it ehehhehe.
Either way it doesn't make a whole lot of sense haha.

John Smithers

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a way to disable that ANNOYING prompt that asks to restore the original configuration? What a horrible change

dioregul

Oct 17, 2017
Is there a way to disable that ANNOYING prompt that asks to restore the original configuration? What a horrible change

You can. If you edit file CommonEvents.json

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or you can use my file in attachment. But with the new version this file still needs to be edited again.:(

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017

(redmod is installed)
the problem is the mod it hasn't been updated yet

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well #1 sucks and #2 sucks worse, LOL. I'd rather download the PC version and run it under PlayOnLinux.
Well, you must be doing something wrong, because it runs flawless for me on Linux.

BTW, PlayOnLinux is the worst of all of them. You should stick to native WINE.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I played the "vanilla" version, straight from download and had no problems, no black screens , no animation glitchs, zero bugs for me, the game just works perfecly, its pretty strange when i see so many people complaining with bugs and problems on this game .
They are morons. Period.

They turned the NSFW filter off and it didn't work. Well, why didn't they turn it on? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: Tuggychub
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes