DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
if any1 gives a damn heres a video walkthrough xD

revolverocl2

Mar 21, 2019
so this game has incest tag just from val and mc epidemic lust or mc of this game with his mother??
Probably just from Val and Brad. There is no familial connection between the MC and the other girls. That tag probably added because someone is bound to make an incest patch.

May 20, 2017
Can't save after a certain point, selling the stone idol for the first time to Diana. Just started it, and went through all the pages, even replaced a file, still the problem.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Probably just from Val and Brad. There is no familial connection between the MC and the other girls. That tag probably added because someone is bound to make an incest patch.
The incest patch already exists. The MC goes to his father's funeral with his mother and his sister.
Funny thing is that his father dies but only Brad inherits from him :LOL:

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
The incest patch already exists. The MC goes to his father's funeral with his mother and his sister.
Funny thing is that his father dies but only Brad inherits from him :LOL:
İts really congusing for me, i was thought like that when i was first played it.

İf they are not mcs nom and sis why they are there with him?
And if they are, why mc living apart with them (he is have other house, and in their house there are no room for mc i think) and why nothing inherited to his mom? İts reaaly confusing, this patreon rules. İ think patreon caused it ehehhehe.

Sep 30, 2019
i am using save editor but what line or ver. is for money anyone know cause i can not get cheat to work and in save editor gold not working as money NEVERMIND i got the cheat working

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes