uhtredviking

Sep 30, 2017
i don't think nlt will do any ntr in his games so that will never happen
DONT SAY THE PROHIBITED WORD. XD

I dont mean as NTR, cuck, ntohing that is matter of "so personal opinion". But if Mrs Bancroft fuck her son Simon in thats situation, as a reward for his heroic moment, wouldnt be it. "MC" could spy, think its hot other mother fucking her own son, even join, or even Andy tell who he fucked first, with images; maybe coming back home to fuck his mother... sister...

Enrich the writting, imo.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
DONT SAY THE PROHIBITED WORD. XD

I dont mean as NTR, cuck, ntohing that is matter of "so personal opinion". But if Mrs Bancroft fuck her son Simon in thats situation, as a reward for his heroic moment, wouldnt be it. "MC" could spy, think its hot other mother fucking her own son, even join, or even Andy tell who he fucked first, with images; maybe coming back home to fuck his mother... sister...

Enrich the writting, imo.
As soon as someone else has sex in these kind of games the player might feel jealous, because they project all their own feelings into MC and reflect themselves with MC. Feeling jealous is a negative emotion, what people don't want feel, because they play these games to feel "happy". Which makes any other male character a potential rival to MC. And here we are with the 'One cock rules them all' setting.

(Note: same as you I don't mean rape, cheating, molesting, etc.)

Last edited:

uhtredviking

Sep 30, 2017
As soon as someone else has sex in these games the player might feel jealous, because the project all there feelings into MC and reflect themselves with MC. Feeling jealous is a negative emotion what people don't want feel, because they play these games to feel "happy". Which makes any other male character a potential rival to MC. And here we are with the 'One cock rules them all' setting.

(Note: same as you I don't mean rape, cheating, molesting, etc.)
Makes sense.
Some players are frustated selfish kiddos nowdays. I do prefer better games/writtings, but anw...
Let's wait. :)

Paul Core

Jul 17, 2017
Damn¡ That solution sounds very promising, not only for TON, also for LE on my mac, I must be stupid or something because I followed the steps (very clear btw)

I write chmod a+x and then drop the Game.app in the Terminal window, the file is on my Downloads, and complete the route with /Contents/MacOS/nwjs , I assumed I needed to hit the enter key and I get this :
usage: chmod [-fhv] [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-a | +a | =a [# [ n]]] mode|entry file ...

chmod [-fhv] [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-E | -C | -N | -i | -I] file ...

But nothing happens, what am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance
Try placing the nwjs and nwjs Helper files to Terminal. Right click on the Game.app file and select Show Packaged Content. Just look for the files there then drag them to terminal after typing "chmod a+x".

Reactions: SassafrasMolasses

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What are your specs? Does Lust Epidemic run on your potato?

Offtopic:
Timestamps runs on my old HP Elitebook 8440p laptop (Core i5 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM) in window-mode. Lust Epidemic runs on it too, but very, very slow with lags.
Some months ago I had to go back to my old laptop, ASUS with Core i3 2.3Ghz, 4GB RAM. Graphic card is just a plain integrated Intel HD 3000.
Lust Epidemic ran smoothly without any lagging at all. Only that final scene with the lightnings was a little too demanding and made the conversations a bit slower, but nothing serious.
Timestamps ran fine except for the animations, which didn't even run or were laggy as fuck. I stopped playing for this reason.
The same happens with Treasure of Nadia, moving around the map and normal convos are no problem but every animation is really laggy, including those during certain conversations. I have to click many times before the dialogue moves on.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Some months ago I had to go back to my old laptop, ASUS with Core i3 2.3Ghz, 4GB RAM. Graphic card is just a plain integrated Intel HD 3000.
Lust Epidemic ran smoothly without any lagging at all. Only that final scene with the lightnings was a little too demanding and made the conversations a bit slower, but nothing serious.
Timestamps ran fine except for the animations, which didn't even run or were laggy as fuck. I stopped playing for this reason.
The same happens with Treasure of Nadia, moving around the map and normal convos are no problem but every animation is really laggy, including those during certain conversations. I have to click many times before the dialogue moves on.
Did you try the latest version of K-Lite Codec pack? Maybe this will help...

Offtopic:
Did you try to play Timestamps again? In the latest revamp version the video format was changed from h.264 to VP8 codec and from mp4 to webm container. Maybe it runs now better for you.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Did you try the latest version of K-Lite Codec pack? Maybe this will help...

Offtopic:
Did you try to play Timestamps again? In the latest revamp version the video format was changed from h.264 to VP8 codec and from mp4 to webm container. Maybe it runs now better for you.
Is that the same codec pack that needed to be installed before playing Timestamps? If it is, I did update it some months ago.
Truth is I haven't tried that game again in the past 5-6 months. I think I'll follow your suggestion and try again just in case.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
cold_arctus man I can't thank you enough. I updated the codec pack, downloaded the last version of the other game and now animations work just perfect. Really really smooth.
With Treasure of Nadia however I wasn't that lucky. Now the sex animations play but they are still very laggy. Oh and I finally watched the intro scene with voice and sound. I hope that NLT will make further adjustments to optimize the game a bit more.
Thank you again!

Reactions: cold_arctus

faibolx

Oct 18, 2019
You can cd to the location of /Contents/MacOS/nwjs or drag and drop to the game folder and try to chmod again. Also maybe you should move the game from your Download folder to your Desktop - just as an idea.
Try placing the nwjs and nwjs Helper files to Terminal. Right click on the Game.app file and select Show Packaged Content. Just look for the files there then drag them to terminal after typing "chmod a+x".
I finally made it work, thanks a lot for the guidance guys

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
In v01104 there's no problem the opening animation is smooth no lagging.. but when I check Naomi at the beach while fingering herself it's black screen I can't see.. the audio is okay...

In v01103 I see all the scenes

Explain it to me plz btw I'm playing in WIN

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
In v01104 there's no problem the opening animation is smooth no lagging.. but when I check Naomi at the beach while fingering herself it's black screen I can't see.. the audio is okay...

In v01103 I see all the scenes

Explain it to me plz
i'll get nlt to look at it maybe he forgot something

Reactions: bakiks31
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes