Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
In v01104 there's no problem the opening animation is smooth no lagging.. but when I check Naomi at the beach while fingering herself it's black screen I can't see.. the audio is okay...

In v01103 I see all the scenes

Explain it to me plz btw I'm playing in WIN
you might be missing the mp4 file or try to change the quality to low that might fix it your download might of screwed up you should have these files unknown.png

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly Report

The first launch of the Treasure of Nadia beta has been completed! Thank you to everyone who has played it so far!

We've been super busy optimizing and tweaking the engine and we're happy that we've fully optimized the video playback at this point with version .01104. We're still working to optimize the Android release, but we're confident that we'll have Treasure of Nadia functioning on a wide variety of older devices too.
We're also planning to make a version that can be played on iOS!

In addition to all the technical optimization taking place the story is continuing to unfold and on November 1st there will be new content for the game that will include many new animations.

If you're playing the beta currently and haven't already done so, don't forget to upgrade to version .01104 for the smoothest quality animation. But if you'd rather wait, it wont be too long before the next full release.

The fully optimized 1st release will be available to Master and Master+ on November 1st.

Now it's time for the Lust Epidemic sex chamber to fill up! Also releasing on November 1st is the first of eight sex chamber animations which will be tied to an achievement in the game.

Thank you everyone for the support and thanks for the feedback! I can't wait for ToN to get into full swing!

everthas

Sep 29, 2019
Folks im using Samsung A70 any ideas why cant play any animated scene?
Its just black screen and sound/music. NOthing else shows?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
With the latest update animations run almost perfect even in my old computer. Really nice job (y).
However, the intro sequence with the readhead and her two sidekicks is soundless for me. Anyway, I can play the video outside the game directly from their folder so no big deal.

Reactions: LucasLeels

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
With the latest update animations run almost perfect even in my old computer. Really nice job (y).
However, the intro sequence with the readhead and her two sidekicks is soundless for me. Anyway, I can play the video outside the game directly from their folder so no big deal.
they are working on making it run on old computers it'll take some time

Reactions: Aristos

clumsyclown

Feb 25, 2018
I play with my phone, but all sex screen is dark and dark, just only voice working, so sad.. Someone know what problem? I play with samsung A6+

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes