hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I had no major issues in downloading & playing. (I use a HP laptop with Windows 10.) If they can keep up the quality shown in this first chapter, it's going on MY Top 10 list. Game play was easy. I was able to unlock 11 of the 12 girls- and I suspect that Evie is the last one. All look great, although Tasha's tattoos put me off (I'm NOT a tattoo fan- but she looks good otherwise).

I am wondering if there's anything more- are there only the STONE talismans available at the park? Am I supposed to give the binoculars to the tourist?- because I haven't been able to. Yes, I need them to see the sex scene at the beach- I was just wondering if there was an alternative tract since the guy seems to be asking for a pair. I'm not asking for major spoilers, just wondering if I've done EVERYTHING available in this first chapter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wicho_Fyfty1997

dikgang

Jul 29, 2019
There are no sex scenes available in this update yet right? I played this on gamcore and I just want to be sure I am not downloading the exact same thing.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
There are no sex scenes available in this update yet right? I played this on gamcore and I just want to be sure I am not downloading the exact same thing.
I've found TWO- both of which the player character only watches through the binoculars. There's Naomi masturbating and the couple on the beach which closes the chapter. Are there any others that I've missed?

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
I've found TWO- both of which the player character only watches through the binoculars. There's Naomi masturbating and the couple on the beach which closes the chapter. Are there any others that I've missed?
In first update no. There is a scene where massage happens but it still leads to nowhere.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
In first update no. There is a scene where massage happens but it still leads to nowhere.
I wasn't counting that one, since there's no actual sex occurring- although perhaps I should have. If I save up my allowance, can I get the FULL massage option and does THAT lead to something more?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly Report

Coming this Friday is the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia! This new update will feature a Kamasutra scene and a new outfit as well as some new lewd story scenes.

Compared to Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia is a beast to render!

Fun Fact: It takes two render machines working night and day for about a week to render all the frames needed for the ToN chapter updates.
It's thanks to all the support that we can make this new leap in production value possible!

Lust Epidemic's next update will feature new bonus content with a mystery lady! You can probably guess who gets the first scene in the "super secret sex chamber".

All of this will drop at the same time on Friday.

Thank you everyone who has left feedback on the Treasure of Nadia survey and joined the to share feedback. We're continuing to test on different devices to maximize compatibility.

We've surpassed 3,000 supporters!

It's safe to say Treasure of Nadia has made a few new fans. Welcome everyone who has joined since the launch of the Beta! We'll be hard at work developing new quality content for Treasure of Nadia which will release on the 1st and middle of each month going forward. That's 2 updates every month!

I can't thank all of you enough for making all this possible! Lots of great content is on the way!

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
I wasn't counting that one, since there's no actual sex occurring- although perhaps I should have. If I save up my allowance, can I get the FULL massage option and does THAT lead to something more?
No, still like you paid 30$ for it. Probably next update we will see more content with that.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes