Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I downloaded update only files and when I copied everything from update files to game files and when I start the game it shows on the bottom left corner the correct version (v11122) but then I try to use the soul stone and it says I have done everything in this update. any help?
This means that you have completed the current update. If the game says v11, and the soul crystal says that the update is complete, then that's it.
How many percent of the game is completed? (It's written at the bottom of the phone.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But don't worry, a new version is due out tomorrow.

Last edited:

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
guys i have a doubt, but the Kamasutra pages are 4 right?

Alia -1
Naomi - 2
Emily - 1

I have this doubt because many of you say that the update ends at 11%, but I have closed at 10% (the help tells me that the update is finished)

(Sorry my english)

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
guys i have a doubt, but the Kamasutra pages are 4 right?

Alia -1
Naomi - 2
Emily - 1

I have this doubt because many of you say that the update ends at 11%, but I have closed at 10% (the help tells me that the update is finished)

(Sorry my english)
Did you buy all alternate outfits?

Reactions: pm biplob

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
Did you buy all alternate outfits?
yes

I think the used Mod created a sort of bug on the percentage of completion, moreover I was too greedy with the money, now Harry has 31 Million

does anyone have a save with everything completed and bought (even the furniture in the house)?

(Sorry my english)

Crippy

May 28, 2018
yes

I think the used Mod created a sort of bug on the percentage of completion, moreover I was too greedy with the money, now Harry has 31 Million

does anyone have a save with everything completed and bought (even the furniture in the house)?

(Sorry my english)
I was in the same situation...could not get past 10% and a frozen screen with Alia.

To fix that, I loaded up enough money to buy everything except the extremely high dollar items and leave me about $1000 to spare. After my save, I removed the incest and cheat mod and followed the walkthrough instead of the Evie hints.

Everything worked smoothly and 11% completion has been achieved.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
i liked this game at first but really you never get to interact with Nadia or the Nun Mother Superior or even the lady who buys the idols so it is sort of a sad tease. i will check back when there is a chance to have fun with the real women. nice start but it is a dead end at this point.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
i liked this game at first but really you never get to interact with Nadia or the Nun Mother Superior or even the lady who buys the idols so it is sort of a sad tease. i will check back when there is a chance to have fun with the real women. nice start but it is a dead end at this point.
yeah...almost like games take time to make or something. Weird.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
In few hours there'll be an update. I just wish NLT provide us incest/non-incest version separately for each platform. It's a pain to add incest patch for Android and losing the ability to save the game!

DexterLabs

Oct 10, 2018
Same here, I thought that they were going to add scenes with nun and diana in last update. I hope they did something about this situation in this update....
Even if not in this update, the next one is merely 15 days later.
If the ladies are there then surely the content including them will be there too and it's not even like NLT-media takes months for the updates.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes