BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
After you lit the candle? Go to the Bar. This is the end of the update with Alia.
If you just bought a lighter, go back to Alia, talk to her, and light a candle next to you.
Hey man, I think he means the game freezes because I have the same issue as per the attachment. After lighting the candle and a few lines in which Alia tells MC what she does at the place, a sex scene that should have been there was skipped and suddenly she starts panicking for having sex. MC reassures her and she tries to left but the screen is then stuck. Any idea on how to solve this?

Edit: Nvm this, I found your earlier comment which taught some other guy how to solve this. Thanks man

Last edited:
Reactions: ababab1992

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Can anyone post today's Weekly Report to please?

(Sorry english)

The next chapter of Treasure of Nadia is almost here!

Version .14011 will be here Wednesday with some fun new scenes! It will also include a new booty call, a new outfit, and of course a new fantastic photo from Ash... who has gotten himself into a little trouble.

Treasure of Nadia has been available for download since October 15th and during that time we've been tweaking our Windows Auto-Updater.
Do you use or have ever used the auto-updater to update and install Treasure of Nadia? If so, it would be really helpful if you'd take a few seconds to answer this about your experience.

Your answers will be much appreciated!

Also, in case you missed it, don't forget to download the ...

Thank you everyone for all your support! Happy new year!

grodom

Apr 9, 2018

The next chapter of Treasure of Nadia is almost here!

Version .14011 will be here Wednesday with some fun new scenes! It will also include a new booty call, a new outfit, and of course a new fantastic photo from Ash... who has gotten himself into a little trouble.

Treasure of Nadia has been available for download since October 15th and during that time we've been tweaking our Windows Auto-Updater.
Do you use or have ever used the auto-updater to update and install Treasure of Nadia? If so, it would be really helpful if you'd take a few seconds to answer this about your experience.

Your answers will be much appreciated!

Also, in case you missed it, don't forget to download the ...

Thank you everyone for all your support! Happy new year!
Finelly some scene with Clare. Which girl, do you guys think is on picture with stockings?

Last edited:

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
Finelly some scene with Clare. Which girl, do you guys think is on picture with stockings?
definitely Tasha (the bartender), that's exactly the pose of Tasha's legs

I'm curious to know who the next photo will be ( I hope Janet or Emily )

anyway I thank Longo McFap!(y)

(Sorry my English)

ababab1992

Dec 15, 2019
After you lit the candle? Go to the Bar. This is the end of the update with Alia.
If you just bought a lighter, go back to Alia, talk to her, and light a candle next to you.
but i have another quest. like meet naomi and go to library, but i try meet naomi first, after help bar girl, scene with naomi same stuck. btw thx for aswer my question man

ababab1992

Dec 15, 2019
Hey man, I think he means the game freezes because I have the same issue as per the attachment. After lighting the candle and a few lines in which Alia tells MC what she does at the place, a sex scene that should have been there was skipped and suddenly she starts panicking for having sex. MC reassures her and she tries to left but the screen is then stuck. Any idea on how to solve this?

Edit: Nvm this, I found your earlier comment which taught some other guy how to solve this. Thanks man
so how can i fix that man?

DeadBeatDaad

Sep 25, 2017
Not to talk negatively about the creator of that one, but it's not really comparable in quality.
It was unique though and kept things interesting to the end. Main thing that held it back was no animation, which was probably related to whatever he used to give the models their unique look. Double-edged sword.

Reactions: Viggy

Bloronx

Nov 2, 2017
This game is weird. Or maybe just the engine.

I play with an APU and i allocate 1 GB of RAM for the graphics. This game used all of it and freezes during video playback.
So i increase the allocated RAM to 2 GB, and the game never freezes anymore. But now it never use more than 900 MB of RAM! What the heck...

4.50 star(s) 505 Votes