Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Do we know who the next update will be about? Sister and Mom probably end game. Then again the Librarian might be harder to get than moms. I also forgot you might be selling the lust potion soon so...

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Do we know who the next update will be about? Sister and Mom probably end game. Then again the Librarian might be harder to get than moms. I also forgot you might be selling the lust potion soon so...
I'm perfectly fine with the mystery. When the quality is this high I'm percfectly fine with reacting, you shouldn't be predicting anyways. :cool:

luffyyy

Sep 10, 2018
I really like this game, very good i enjoy it. but i wish the boobs was more bouncing during sex scenes.. Cuz in cinematics they are bouncing well.. :p

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm perfectly fine with the mystery. When the quality is this high I'm percfectly fine with reacting, you shouldn't be predicting anyways. :cool:
LOL but predicting gives more discussion. I'm just glad he didn't waste him time on a pointless no story xmas update the devs been doing lately. Either way he stepped him game up every single game and pretty much perfected RPGM.

Reactions: Xanado

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
i have stuck Scene with alia after use lighter. can somebody tell me how to fix it?
After you lit the candle? Go to the Bar. This is the end of the update with Alia.
If you just bought a lighter, go back to Alia, talk to her, and light a candle next to you.

kokogogo

Oct 6, 2017
Gonna need a little more info. What are you trying to do? Are you trying to leave? Are you trying to use the shrine?
iam trying to use the shrine and clicked in every where but nothing happened and the screen stopped cannot click in any where!!!!

D

Deleted member 377868

Can anyone share an alternative to Mega Download link?I have exceeded the limit today

4.50 star(s) 505 Votes