Sfmass

Oct 16, 2019
You should put all updates in the game folder, with replacement files if necessary.
The first way: from each archive, drag the files to the game folder. Where the executable file is located.
The second way: Drag the archive to the game folder where the executable file is located, then extract it. (Extract to current folder)
Well the v06 game and the 2 update are in the same folder (extracted). But when I lauch the game i'm still at the v0.9... like the V0.11 was'nt here..

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Well the v06 game and the 2 update are in the same folder (extracted). But when I lauch the game i'm still at the v0.9... like the V0.11 was'nt here..
Where does it say 09? In the store or in the phone?
Click on Soul Crystal, if there are hints, then everything is fine. If they say that the update is complete, then you did something wrong.

Reactions: LucasLeels

Sfmass

Oct 16, 2019
Where does it say 09? In the store or in the phone?
Click on Soul Crystal, if there are hints, then everything is fine. If they write that the update is complete, then you did something wrong.
Soul crystal does'nt give anymore hints, it just says that this version it at its end and that I have to wait for the next update...

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Soul crystal does'nt give anymore hints, it just says that this version it at its end and that I have to wait for the next update...
That means you did something wrong. Try again or download the whole game.
If writes 09, means it was established normally, unpack update v11

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I can't wait for the game to go live, finally Lust Epidemic is finished so already from the next NLT update can dedicate completely to "Treause of Nadia"

in your opinion the next update to which woman will you care? I would still like Janet or Vesper or Clare

(Sorry my english)

Reactions: Joyfulbeekeeper

Sfmass

Oct 16, 2019
That means you did something wrong. Try again or download the whole game.
If writes 09, means it was established normally, unpack update v11
Okay I've redownloaded it. If I paste my previous "locales" folder in the new game, will I get my past saves ?

EDIT: I've just moved the last game app in the new downloaded folder and it worked !

Last edited:

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
I can't wait for the game to go live, finally Lust Epidemic is finished so already from the next NLT update can dedicate completely to "Treause of Nadia"

in your opinion the next update to which woman will you care? I would still like Janet or Vesper or Clare

(Sorry my english)
Well i would i love to see finally some action with Clare and perhaps some with scenes with Jessica.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Okay I've redownloaded it. If I paste my previous "locales" folder in the new game, will I get my past saves ?

EDIT: I've just moved the last game app in the new downloaded folder and it worked !
You should move all files in the archive and not just from the Locales folder. The saves in this game are in a completely different place. Even if you delete the game, the saves will remain.

Dood_McGee

Jul 20, 2017
If you're on android you can download a apk editor app and replace files without having to root your phone for the incest patch

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Hello everyone,
I can't believe they have another game so soon, they killin' it
Where's the game at in terms of content, compared to Lust Epidemic for exemple?
Fappable yet?

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Hello everyone,
I can't believe they have another game so soon, they killin' it
Where's the game at in terms of content, compared to Lust Epidemic for exemple?
Fappable yet?
Couple BJ scenes, couple fuck scenes, bunch of girls masturbbaring scenes. Not nearly as much as Epidemic, but it's only at 11%, And the quality is much better, imho.

zexer2020

Mar 13, 2019
hi everyone! I played this game today and loved it! it had ALL the qualities I was looking for to see in an adult game. I want another game with these qualities: 1.high quality loop animations for sex scenes 2. sex sounds 3.(this one is not THAT important) a somewhat decent story. this game is the only game I've seen that has these qualities so far. pls, share any other game with similar qualities.

4.50 star(s) 505 Votes