Sfmass

Oct 16, 2019
I have a question guys. I got the full v.06 on my laptop and the update for the v.09. Both are in the same folder. I've downloaded the update for the v.11 and paste it in this folder but when I'm running the 3 game app, it's still stuck to the end of the v.09

Is there something to do ? Or am I forced to download the full last version but I would lost my save files...

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I have a question guys. I got the full v.06 on my laptop and the update for the v.09. Both are in the same folder. I've downloaded the update for the v.11 and paste it in this folder but when I'm running the 3 game app, it's still stuck to the end of the v.09

Is there something to do ? Or am I forced to download the full last version but I would lost my save files...
You should put all updates in the game folder, with replacement files if necessary.
The first way: from each archive, drag the files to the game folder. Where the executable file is located.
The second way: Drag the archive to the game folder where the executable file is located, then extract it. (Extract to current folder)

Last edited:

Sfmass

Oct 16, 2019
You should put all updates in the game folder, with replacement files if necessary.
The first way: from each archive, drag the files to the game folder. Where the executable file is located.
The second way: Drag the archive to the game folder where the executable file is located, then extract it. (Extract to current folder)
Well the v06 game and the 2 update are in the same folder (extracted). But when I lauch the game i'm still at the v0.9... like the V0.11 was'nt here..

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Well the v06 game and the 2 update are in the same folder (extracted). But when I lauch the game i'm still at the v0.9... like the V0.11 was'nt here..
Where does it say 09? In the store or in the phone?
Click on Soul Crystal, if there are hints, then everything is fine. If they say that the update is complete, then you did something wrong.

Reactions: LucasLeels

Sfmass

Oct 16, 2019
Where does it say 09? In the store or in the phone?
Click on Soul Crystal, if there are hints, then everything is fine. If they write that the update is complete, then you did something wrong.
Soul crystal does'nt give anymore hints, it just says that this version it at its end and that I have to wait for the next update...

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Soul crystal does'nt give anymore hints, it just says that this version it at its end and that I have to wait for the next update...
That means you did something wrong. Try again or download the whole game.
If writes 09, means it was established normally, unpack update v11

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I can't wait for the game to go live, finally Lust Epidemic is finished so already from the next NLT update can dedicate completely to "Treause of Nadia"

in your opinion the next update to which woman will you care? I would still like Janet or Vesper or Clare

(Sorry my english)

Reactions: Joyfulbeekeeper
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes