Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Which girl, do you guys think is on picture with stockings?
Considering the background and the colour and texture of her undergarment, I'd say that's maybe Madalyn. (Mother Superior)

Last edited:

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
I’m actually invested in this lore now. Will the protagonist from Lust Epidemic make a non-cameo appearance?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017

The next chapter of Treasure of Nadia is almost here!

Version .14011 will be here Wednesday with some fun new scenes! It will also include a new booty call, a new outfit, and of course a new fantastic photo from Ash... who has gotten himself into a little trouble.

Treasure of Nadia has been available for download since October 15th and during that time we've been tweaking our Windows Auto-Updater.
Do you use or have ever used the auto-updater to update and install Treasure of Nadia? If so, it would be really helpful if you'd take a few seconds to answer this about your experience.

Your answers will be much appreciated!

Also, in case you missed it, don't forget to download the ...

Thank you everyone for all your support! Happy new year!
i helped him with that image i sent him some other images i really like this one

Reactions: bakiks31

kobra1991

Dec 23, 2018
I downloaded update only files and when I copied everything from update files to game files and when I start the game it shows on the bottom left corner the correct version (v11122) but then I try to use the soul stone and it says I have done everything in this update. any help?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I downloaded update only files and when I copied everything from update files to game files and when I start the game it shows on the bottom left corner the correct version (v11122) but then I try to use the soul stone and it says I have done everything in this update. any help?
This means that you have completed the current update. If the game says v11, and the soul crystal says that the update is complete, then that's it.
How many percent of the game is completed? (It's written at the bottom of the phone.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But don't worry, a new version is due out tomorrow.

Last edited:

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
guys i have a doubt, but the Kamasutra pages are 4 right?

Alia -1
Naomi - 2
Emily - 1

I have this doubt because many of you say that the update ends at 11%, but I have closed at 10% (the help tells me that the update is finished)

(Sorry my english)

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
guys i have a doubt, but the Kamasutra pages are 4 right?

Alia -1
Naomi - 2
Emily - 1

I have this doubt because many of you say that the update ends at 11%, but I have closed at 10% (the help tells me that the update is finished)

(Sorry my english)
Did you buy all alternate outfits?

Reactions: pm biplob

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
Did you buy all alternate outfits?
yes

I think the used Mod created a sort of bug on the percentage of completion, moreover I was too greedy with the money, now Harry has 31 Million

does anyone have a save with everything completed and bought (even the furniture in the house)?

(Sorry my english)

Crippy

May 28, 2018
yes

I think the used Mod created a sort of bug on the percentage of completion, moreover I was too greedy with the money, now Harry has 31 Million

does anyone have a save with everything completed and bought (even the furniture in the house)?

(Sorry my english)
I was in the same situation...could not get past 10% and a frozen screen with Alia.

To fix that, I loaded up enough money to buy everything except the extremely high dollar items and leave me about $1000 to spare. After my save, I removed the incest and cheat mod and followed the walkthrough instead of the Evie hints.

Everything worked smoothly and 11% completion has been achieved.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
i liked this game at first but really you never get to interact with Nadia or the Nun Mother Superior or even the lady who buys the idols so it is sort of a sad tease. i will check back when there is a chance to have fun with the real women. nice start but it is a dead end at this point.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
i liked this game at first but really you never get to interact with Nadia or the Nun Mother Superior or even the lady who buys the idols so it is sort of a sad tease. i will check back when there is a chance to have fun with the real women. nice start but it is a dead end at this point.
yeah...almost like games take time to make or something. Weird.

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes