truerty

Dec 30, 2018
In few hours there'll be an update. I just wish NLT provide us incest/non-incest version separately for each platform. It's a pain to add incest patch for Android and losing the ability to save the game!

DexterLabs

Oct 10, 2018
Same here, I thought that they were going to add scenes with nun and diana in last update. I hope they did something about this situation in this update....
Even if not in this update, the next one is merely 15 days later.
If the ladies are there then surely the content including them will be there too and it's not even like NLT-media takes months for the updates.

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
i liked this game at first but really you never get to interact with Nadia or the Nun Mother Superior or even the lady who buys the idols so it is sort of a sad tease. i will check back when there is a chance to have fun with the real women. nice start but it is a dead end at this point.
For those who didn't know

First of all Nadia isn't a person you would interact, Nadia is like a lost City filled with gold.. Diana said it to our MC, and if you reach the attic in Master Bar there's a note there read it it's about some hint what's this Nadia about.

Second about Mother Superior Madalyn there will be update for her soon, I mean come on dude!! The game just started it's not even reach 1/4 of the game story.. don't rush thing....

Patreon already spoked they are more on quality over quantity.. NLT never disappoint anyone in his game, no one can make what NLT can do at this moment..

All girls will have there moment just be patient and wait

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes