MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
I know the game has some retarded stun lock bosses and overall annoying fights so whats the most braindead/broken build out there that i can use to not care about combat?
Melee smuggler with Wings (Any type that can let you lift off), Akane's quest boss gives you a whip with decent stun chance, combining it with smuggler ability to deal more damage to blind and stun foes (Smuggler very first skill can blind enemies) is a wi combo, and if you also add the ability to cause bleed of 50% of damage to stun/blind enemies you make insane damage (That's why you need wings, to not pick the other perk that gives you a booster to fly)

Reactions: JungleNuts

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Melee smuggler with Wings (Any type that can let you lift off), Akane's quest boss gives you a whip with decent stun chance, combining it with smuggler ability to deal more damage to blind and stun foes (Smuggler very first skill can blind enemies) is a wi combo, and if you also add the ability to cause bleed of 50% of damage to stun/blind enemies you make insane damage (That's why you need wings, to not pick the other perk that gives you a booster to fly)
So wings(hope the wiki tells me where to get them) and smuggler.Got it.Thxx

Reactions: MoggyTheMog

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
So wings(hope the wiki tells me where to get them) and smuggler.Got it.Thxx
Is strong enough that even if you play well your cards, you can beat two bosses level 8 with a smuggler level 3 xd for easy level up without cheatos, but actually i think all classes can pull up that, just that i did it with smuggler first xd

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019

Defrik

Jul 31, 2017
For some weird reason i got this message everytime i try to save. I though maybe it was some kind of windows admin permission but i tried in other 2 pcs and got the same result :/

1706941285243.png

shadowkitsune

Apr 29, 2019
For some weird reason i got this message everytime i try to save. I though maybe it was some kind of windows admin permission but i tried in other 2 pcs and got the same result :/

View attachment 3321464
That ain't a computer related issue, that's in-game. Gotta be in a area scene that isn't a player interaction with either NPCs or inventory related scenes. Walk to an empty overworld space and try again.

Reactions: Ifllslonly

Defrik

Jul 31, 2017
That ain't a computer related issue, that's in-game. Gotta be in a area scene that isn't a player interaction with either NPCs or inventory related scenes. Walk to an empty overworld space and try again.
New game, tried inside the ship for the first time. Nothing

Played a bit more thill Tavros. Same thing

Went to mhenga. Yep, no save for me

Weirdly enough, autosave works

Edit: nvm found out i was the problem lol

Last edited:

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
FYI: From what little I played of Reaha's expansion, it seems that she gains a horse cock when becoming an amazon. So fair warning if you're not into that.
Isnt the game like 90 percent horsecock?
I just find it funny that people trow warning like that in fenoxo games.
I once tried to play without a dick and the game just block more then half the scenes, like it cant imagine me not having a dick.
"you dont have a dick? here "hardlight" one.
Sometimes i wish the game had more female writers that willing to write actual lesbian content, or just actual professional writers that can write from different perspective(and not just dick with boobs stuff).

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Reahas what? When
I second that. What?! WHEN?!
Yesterday, updates a few posts above yours, here

Reaha strong!
0.9.089 Changelog:
  • [Backers] Reaha’s Amazon expansion has been added. To engage it, Reaha must be crew, cured, and you must meet a Milodan futazon on Uveto. Written by Couch, coded by Leek.
  • [Public] Ship vendors (and part vendors) should now have a “Licensing” dialogue that allows you to gain access to their wares at home, with Vahn. (Fenoxo)
  • [Public] Eitan Sleep-with content is now available for everyone.
  • Sam can now be impregnated as crew. Pup visit events are also in (though they require her to be on crew and your ship docked at Tavros). Coded by DrunkZombie.
    • Sam’s trust level can now be checked in the codex.
    • Time now properly passes while sleeping with Sam.
    • Various other small fixes to her existing content.
  • The Sidewinder got room descriptions. Big thanks to Couch for writing what Fendon’t.
  • Added CG and video thumbnails for the gallery. (Jacques00)
  • Improved gallery scroll performance. (Jacques00)
  • Improved image rescaling settings. (Jacques00)
  • Improved keybindings across the game. It should be fully playable with keyboard now. (Jacques00)
  • Added indicators to the light’s out minigame to make it clearer what the effects of a click will be. (Jacques00)
  • Clicking on blackjack cards should make them viewable in the image viewer. (Jacques00)
  • Turrets should now escape grapples. (Jacques00)

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Isnt the game like 90 percent horsecock?
I just find it funny that people trow warning like that in fenoxo games.
I once tried to play without a dick and the game just block more then half the scenes, like it cant imagine me not having a dick.
"you dont have a dick? here "hardlight" one.
Sometimes i wish the game had more female writers that willing to write actual lesbian content, or just actual professional writers that can write from different perspective(and not just dick with boobs stuff).
"90% horsecock" If only the game was that good mate,if only.Plus my hot take is that its not about the cock,but the body(Thats why dryads are the best content CoC2 will ever have!!!)

Samur

Aug 28, 2017
  • [Backers] Reaha’s Amazon expansion has been added. To engage it, Reaha must be crew, cured, and you must meet a Milodan futazon on Uveto. Written by Couch, coded by Leek.
She is part of the crew, cured and payed debt back and i fought many of those Milodan.
How do i get her transformed?
The option with mods i reassured her... what am i missing?

Reactions: JOSHUAs9
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes