UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
think theirs a mistake because the public version is TiTS_0.8.003 <===== Public Release v0.8.006 <=== Backer Release
No, it's where we are right now

"
0.8.005 Changelog:

• Synphia got an appearance screen.
  • Synphia has five new talk topics to flesh out her lore and even a bit of SteeleTech’s.
  • Various bug fixes.

0.8.006 Changelog:

• Half-Suulas have been added to the game as a starter race. Note that half-suulas do not have wings and take after their human sire in the genitalia department (aside from coloration).
"
Or maybe I didn't understand what you meant.

Aug 13, 2018
Are there any mods that reintroduce the incest content such as Shade Kally/Kiro and Frostwrym? I'm aware that the BOOBs mod exists, but they really shit me up the wall when they decided to remove content for characters instead of actually building on the base game.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
This is a link to the TITS Editor not currently up to date to the patreon version but the previous public one.

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
Are there any mods that reintroduce the incest content such as Shade Kally/Kiro and Frostwrym? I'm aware that the BOOBs mod exists, but they really shit me up the wall when they decided to remove content for characters instead of actually building on the base game.
yes its called the Boobs mod, its on the first post on page 1

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
You still can meet and have sex with your half sister, to my recollection, if you don't mind Kaithrit's with cunt-snake tails.

Aug 13, 2018
You still can meet and have sex with your half sister, to my recollection, if you don't mind Kaithrit's with cunt-snake tails.
iirc Patreon demanded that they remove all incest content, idk how that would affect Shade's content, since her whole deal is "oh shit, I was fucking my sibling" before she runs off.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
iirc Patreon demanded that they remove all incest content, idk how that would affect Shade's content, since her whole deal is "oh shit, I was fucking my sibling" before she runs off.
You can meet her again on Uveto and choose to continue the relationship with her even though you know you are siblings.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
It's more or less accepted for whatever reason.
My guess is because it can be "unknowing", what i mean is this :
You can do her questline after the probe (maybe because you didn't start the quest or don't go to bars or whatever) and since there is no "reveal", you are not siblings (we all know it's not the case, but it passes).
So, since you can be in a relation with her, with an option for it to not be related, it's ok.

Or maybe i'm just thinking too much about it, and they just haven't seen it yet. (it's less obvious than the forstwyrm, that was the BIG thing at the time)

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes