Feb 13, 2019
ARM and x86 have been botched. ARM links are giving x86 downloads!
My unofficial ones should work:

But you'll have to first use 'save to file' on the save you want to use, since my app doesn't install over the official one.
Also, you'll have to go into settings -> app permissions and allow my version to access storage.

If you're rooted, you can of course just copy the .sol files into my app's folder directly.

BTW I just updated my links; they're on 0.8.006 now (0.8.003 for the image pack, since I could build those from source code).

Reactions: Nodenet

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I managed to build a pretty good ship. Kinda OP - you just press Battle! button to shoot your enemy, keep pressing again, and again - and you laugh becouse they try to repair or regenerate their shield which wastes their turn, than you press Battle! again to shoot, and finally boom - they are toasted, haha!
Not much of Evading needed whatsoever. It is so dumbly OP. The key for that was to have high energy regeneration per turn to fire up as many missiles which also give you accuracy bonus to hit, even if enemy is evading (yeah, right - almost all of missiles hit anyway always, so they can try evade...). So silly yet effective.
So it shall be a ballanced combination between overall damage and energy regeneration per turn. Not to waste all of your energy at one big canon shot which can miss enemy - but fire many missiles at them while having high ship energy regeneration per turn. This will allow you to win all fights without a need of regenerate your ship shield or armor. If you bought the ship which have got best stats (most expensive one have already got high agility, lots of shields and armor - so there was no point in bumping up these stats even more).
The idea is to do as much damage as possible in a couple of turns. And the faster you will win a ship fight, the smaller damage you took also - and don't need to regenerate your shields, use evade - so you don't waste your time.
Oh, I could cheese-build if I wanted to, I actually have far less against that than the average rpg player, but right now I'd rather see what most of the parts do while the regular enemy is still pathetic and play around and have fun with said equipment as well. The Systems stat doesn't give any clues what it effects, though.

Reactions: Mr Technician

something879

Nov 2, 2017
Just tested and both of those cheats work fine for me in the latest version of the game.
Ah so I found out the issue, you have to directly type it in, and cant use a text input box for anotherbrickinthewall. Which really sucks for mobile because you can only do type at a text input box.

Megaflamer

Jun 7, 2017
sooooo, I havent played this since the update where I...."Accidentally" glassed a planet, has there been significant content additions since then? if anyone would be so kind as to enlighten me

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
sooooo, I havent played this since the update where I...."Accidentally" glassed a planet, has there been significant content additions since then? if anyone would be so kind as to enlighten me
Dude, That was like...2 years ago...Yes there is more content...more than anthem lets say that.

Reactions: Megaflamer

Megaflamer

Jun 7, 2017
Dude, That was like...2 years ago...Yes there is more content...more than anthem lets say that.
as I havent been keeping up to date with this one I wasnt sure if it was going the way of CoC and not updating for ages at a time. Thank you for the information :)

something879

Nov 2, 2017
as I havent been keeping up to date with this one I wasnt sure if it was going the way of CoC and not updating for ages at a time. Thank you for the information :)
CoC has been a complete game for a while, and theyre working on CoC 2, which receives frequent enough updates.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
It's ridiculous how they try to make you feel guilty taking the Aegis. "So big and bulky!"? Uh, yeah, no. Try just right for space, and only because you managed to make crew that shouldn't count, like gray goo, drones and varmint not by the public build and increased the storage space that I've read you have to be under to take off. From what I've gathered about the usual player of TiTS, only the Clydesdale with all but 2 spaces filled with Advanced Quarters is enough. They could probably get it down to an even 20 crew for 3. So telling them something like an Aegis filled entirely with Advanced Quarters is "too big" is probably an outrageous thing to say to them.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
I kinda wish they would hold off on releasing updates and release bigger updates maybe once a month rather than these small chunks with a couple things every few days.

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
Penny's Name changed to Space Urta for some fucking reason and i cant change it back. cant even be fixed with editor because it still says her name is penny. even tried renaming her but still called space urta in game. please help.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Penny's Name changed to Space Urta for some fucking reason and i cant change it back. cant even be fixed with editor because it still says her name is penny. even tried renaming her but still called space urta in game. please help.
It is because you have enabled "April Fools" content.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Trials In Tainted Space - v0.8.007

News: In my Mega Folder i have added
- SWF to EXE Converter - thanks to: - now you can download and make EXE by yourself or download already made by me standalone version (also in Mega Folder and using this you don't need flash player)
- added last original ImagePack version of game which is v0.8.002 - keep in mind that this version will have only content and bugfixes according to the version number

In plans: Add most of images extracted from ImagePack version of a game to a separate folder (at least those of better quality - no miniatures, thanks for that, alrighty!). For view or download! Ok - i think i have managed already to do that! Someone let me know if images from subfolder "ImagePack - Pictures (better quality ones)" are accessible for view & download. Also some of those images - i didn't found in encounters while playing actual game and i think that they just existed in Image Pack version of the game (inside SWF file).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always - have a fun! :cool:

Last edited:

DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017
Trials In Tainted Space - v0.8.007

News: In my Mega Folder i have added
- SWF to EXE Converter - thanks to: - now you can download and make EXE by yourself or download already made by me standalone version (also in Mega Folder and using this you don't need flash player)
- added last original ImagePack version of game which is v0.8.002 - keep in mind that this version will have only content and bugfixes according to the version number

In plans: Add most of images extracted from ImagePack version of a game to a separate folder (at least those of better quality - no miniatures, thanks for that, alrighty!). For view or download! Ok - i think i have managed already to do that! Someone let me know if images from subfolder "ImagePack - Pictures (better quality ones)" are accessible for view & download. Also some of those images - i didn't found in encounters while playing actual game and i think that they just existed in Image Pack version of the game (inside SWF file).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always - have a fun! :cool:
The Imagepack images are viewable in the Mega folder, godspeed.

Reactions: Mr Technician

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Well, make sure Silly Mode is off, to start.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes