YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
Is there another save editor because I can't use the one on the op
Not that I know of, why can't you if I may ask?
Edit: Sorry I forgot about that but there is a "Save Editing" section on the wiki which might help you

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
question is there ending now? or fenoxo still milking it
He's actually making progress in the game now, like ive even said on the fourms ships are probably what cause the games progress to slow down significantly.

him13

Feb 11, 2019
Not that I know of, why can't you if I may ask?
Edit: Sorry I forgot about that but there is a "Save Editing" section on the wiki which might help you
sorry to say that doesn't exist anymore but thanks for trying

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
He's actually making progress in the game now, like ive even said on the fourms ships are probably what cause the games progress to slow down significantly.
The person responsible for ships had a major personal issue come up that knocked them out of development for a good while. They've reently gotten back on their feet and are making progress again.

snakeater

Feb 13, 2018
I've been using this save editor that you can find on fenoxo's forum, its very good, you can edit your character, other characters, edit items, edit variables, etc.

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Personally, on the newest edition, I'm having no problems out of titsed, works just like it always has... just without the ships and ship parts.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Well you can take over an entire planet with your Frostwyrm children and just rule, also just staying Ula and rule the tribe.
Yeah, i forgot the frostwyrm things since it was taken out of the normal game.
Didn't know about ula tho.

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
woah tnx for the info now i can play it and have a decent goal is there a latest ver. of image pack or boobs mod?

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
woah tnx for the info now i can play it and have a decent goal is there a latest ver. of image pack or boobs mod?
I'm pretty sure they only get updated with the public releases so if you want one of those with the ship stuff you'll have to wait until the next public version.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Once the BOOBs mod gets updated, will they be updating the .exe version of the imagepack mod alongside the .swf version of the imagepack mod? I'm not sure why, but for some reason I'm just not able to play .swf files on my computer anymore. I had a good .swf player called swiff player, so I don't know that happened.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Here you have it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S.: Before you ask how to install ImagePack / Artpack, the answer is: YOU DON'T ! It's a flash .SWF bigger game file which has got packed up with higher resolution images. To display higher resolution images - click additional icon at the portrait of your enemy or friend!

Have a fun! :cool:

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
Hopefully someday we'll be able to pre-set the kind of kids we want from impregnating the prisoners on Gastigoth.

It's possible to miss the email from Arno Kramer asking if you want your children to be natural, safe-edits (taking the criminal tendances away), or custom (super) children. Since it defaults to natural if you fail to respond, I just think there should be an option there (especially if it's a repeat pregnancy) to set it to safe or custom edits on the future kids DNA.

I keep picking the customs, since the player character is after all also a custom edit... if it worked for ol' Victor Steele, it should be good enough for us too. But spending anytime with the Frostwyrm, rebuilding the race usually winds up with me missing the various emails, and it defaulting to natural instead of the custom I keep picking any other time.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes