Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
That's just me going off my knowledge of the community likely to be behind this particular change in direction. That and the weirdly passive-aggressive phrasing in official change log makes for a fairly well-founded prediction.

That's just your opinion (as well as mine). It's pretty clear that the people in charge of BOOBS are not entirely 100% in agreement with the second point at least.
Uh.. one of the main points of TiTS is the transformation/corruption content, removing that is like taking away part of its identity.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Quick heads up for those playing the newest version of BOOBS mod, Breedwell location is broken once you visit there you wil need to load a previous save.

Last edited:

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
Uh.. one of the main points of TiTS is the transformation/corruption content, removing that is like taking away part of its identity.
Okay? But you can remove part of something without removing all of it. This has gotten off topic though (not that the original topic was anything but some shoot the messenger bullshit). I'll just wait until the boobs mod removes a significant amount of the futa content and then say I told you so.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
is it safe to assume that the latest BOOBs mod contains all the content from vanilla TiTS and then adds more? or does BOOBS for some reason remove some things
Well for one the BOOB mod is still behind the vanilla game by quite a bit 6 updates to be precise (not to mention some bugs are present), and from what I can tell it does remove content that is completley optional for whatever reason. But the main driving force it has that it restores incest to two characters, Frostwyrm daughters and Shade.

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Question: I'm using Firefox, but the game won't start. Tried it on Chrome, to no success. But it works on my freakin Internet Explorer.

How do you get this to play on NOT Inter Explorer?

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Question: I'm using Firefox, but the game won't start. Tried it on Chrome, to no success. But it works on my freakin Internet Explorer.

How do you get this to play on NOT Inter Explorer?

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Why take out content at all? A LOT of the things in the game you can say yes or no to.
Because of the ways these games shove it in your face at times? Because they also don't make those things clear at times and have your character auto-do things like them when you didn't click anything that indicated you wanted to or otherwise have them happen without warning with selections?

Then decide whether the incest is worth giving up the futa in the same campaign or not? Expecting creators to share your tastes is kinda unrealistic thinking.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Because of the ways these games shove it in your face at times?
Because they also don't make those things clear at times and have your character auto-do things like them when you didn't click anything that indicated you wanted to or otherwise have them happen without warning with selections?
I'm sorry, but that's your own problem.
Never in CoC or TiTs I had the problem understanding, what exactly to expect from interaction with one character, or another.
All it takes is to read more carefully the dialogue and description and it becomes pretty obvious if that girl has a dick and want to stick it in your butt or not.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Because of the ways these games shove it in your face at times? Because they also don't make those things clear at times and have your character auto-do things like them when you didn't click anything that indicated you wanted to or otherwise have them happen without warning with selections?

Then decide whether the incest is worth giving up the futa in the same campaign or not? Expecting creators to share your tastes is kinda unrealistic thinking.
Honestly, i was against removing incest too but patreon being the little cunt they are, started doing all this bullshit.

Fen had to remove incest else he would be removed from patreon.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
In my opinion, if you don't like it don't play it.
If you want to have the full experience and recreate the stuff that was cut out because of patreon that's great, but at the cost of other content kinda ruins the point.
Personnaly i don't like having the incest content removed, but i'm not gonna play the BOOBS mod because i don't like what it does to the game, and again, it's only my opinion.
I'm not taking any side, but can we talk about something else ?

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Honestly, i was against removing incest too but patreon being the little cunt they are, started doing all this bullshit.

Fen had to remove incest else he would be removed from patreon.
Intresting. There are two obvious ways to find out that there is incest content in the game:
1) Read description
2) Read/play game

Dealing with the first is simple, simply hide it by not showing.
Dealing with the second can be funny
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, it's intresting. Do they really play all those games??

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Intresting. There are two obvious ways to find out that there is incest content in the game:
1) Read description
2) Read/play game

Dealing with the first is simple, simply hide it by not showing.
Dealing with the second can be funny
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, it's intresting. Do they really play all those games??
No they dont play, they just targeted the top earners i think and just did that warning.

As for the 2nd, pretty sure they read some reports(by jealous morons who i think they lied on most of their reports but this is all just what i think as i do not have any proof) and just acted.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes