archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Sorry guys, i just downloaded the adobe air version, so how do i installed the "imagePack" from the OP to the game??
Also, how do i installed the boobs mod and its own imagePack?
there's no instruction in the OP whatsoever
thank you for your help

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Sorry guys, i just downloaded the adobe air version, so how do i installed the "imagePack" from the OP to the game??
Also, how do i installed the boobs mod and its own imagePack?
there's no instruction in the OP whatsoever
thank you for your help
Thats not how it works, just download the imagepack and run it. If you wanna play the BOOBS mod the same applies but I will warn you that the BOOBS mod has a bunch of game breaking bugs and the breedwell location is broken in that mod not to mention its several versions behind the main game.

Reactions: archedio

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
So, can someone tell me what the Boobs mod is about? Tried to get that by reading different pages but people are confusing with their "I am the Internet" behaviour.
What exactly, besides less dicks, got changed?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
So, can someone tell me what the Boobs mod is about? Tried to get that by reading different pages but people are confusing with their "I am the Internet" behaviour.
What exactly, besides less dicks, got changed?
Well you can always read the BOOBS changelog here:

Reactions: TheGodUncle

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
Anybody know exactly how the ship stats: Agility, Sensors, Systems and Thrust work? were there any official patron or Discord posts regarding those stats, as they weren't detailed on Fenoxo's official blog for the game.

Agility & Thrust at first glance sound straight forward until you realize they're... kinda the same thing for spaceships. If a spaceship is agile it usually also has good thrust because that's how it makes use of the agility. Flip a 180 plus a quick thruster burn and you're heading in a complete different direction than you were, which goes hand in hand with dodging hostile fire. Pure speed doesn't stop someone from shooting you (predictable movement in a straight line), and pure agility without good thrusters means your barrel rolls & other maneuvers barely move you at all from the start point

I'm currently guessing sensors has 'something' to do with hit ratios, and Systems must be either electrical (maximum power and recharge rates) or is related to boosting performance of the modules (Shield Disruptors, Armor bots, etc).

lundwder

Aug 9, 2017
How do I get the swf files to work on windows 10?

Nevermind I had to go into about:config and change some settings.

Last edited:

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Is there a chance for .exe file with the newest version?
Preferably with imagepack.

(For those who ask how to run swf files: sometimes SWF files can be dragged and dropped into open (Firefox) browser's tab to run it.)

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is there a chance for .exe file with the newest version?
Preferably with imagepack.

(For those who ask how to run swf files: sometimes SWF files can be dragged and dropped into open (Firefox) browser's tab to run it.)
Here you go an exe for the latest update.
TiTS 0.7.289 EXE -
There is no imagepack version for this update.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I'd like some advice, not sarcasm.
What level are you? Anything below 8 I'd say you got a hard time unless you can score some crit or lucky stuns. Gear matters though especially electric/energy weapons you can check the wiki to help

If by any chance you are completley stuck on just fighting the Jugg then you can use the save ditor to boost your stats just for that fight.

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
What level are you? Anything below 8 I'd say you got a hard time unless you can score some crit or lucky stuns. Gear matters though especially electric/energy weapons you can check the wiki to help

If by any chance you are completley stuck on just fighting the Jugg then you can use the save ditor to boost your stats just for that fight.
I first attempted it on level 7. I can get through the first two waves just fine on Riya's quest. In theory I can handle the security droids fine, but in execution the Black Void Juggernaut makes the fight almost impossible for me to deal with since not only is he an absurd tank, his weapon eats away my shield and hp in a single turn. Before you say anything, my shield has kinetic resistance with a lot of points of shield. One shield bash stun and I'm dead due to not only the droids damage output but also the Black Void Juggernaut's machine gun.
Edit: I'm now in level 8. If you want I can show you my build.

Last edited:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Wiki told you if you are a male. If you are a female it only write about species, not characters. Not all i gues. Per example, Abel, is one of the first introduced but wiki doesn´t mention him
There are sections for male and female + others,

It lists all the characters and enemies that can impregnate you plus any unique interactions like the strange egg event

Last edited:
Reactions: qwermhv

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
So i will share my Technician inventory build here. The idea was to have overall quite good character with that kind of gear that doesn't really gives negative stats to anything. Only one "cheat" made here by me was to use TiTSED to add to inventory "Delta Borite-Gavlon Shield Emitter" which is in short name "DBG Shield" (debug shield). Only this one didn't have any negative stats. Also it is not dropable in game.
The rest of items do not give any negatives and i found it very OP (my character has got 730 Shields, 110 HP). Also none of this items require you to have high physique, in case you will loose some in Dr Badger Laboratory.
Melee Weapon is Custom Shock Gear which is Energy Weapon so my Technician can be happy using it and also has pretty big chance to stun enemy being hit. Which will be crucial when fighting many foes. Idea was: hit one until its stunned, than hit another...
Ranged Weapon is Supercharged Laser Pistol - again, Technician can have some perks to use with energy weaponry - doesn't gives negative stats.
Armor and Accesory is to boost up Shields and Electric resistance.
Underwear is to boost up sexiness if i will want to use tease on enemy. Also to have some fun in scenes with npc's.
There are many of items which are better in some cases also having bigger damage. But i found that this build is just to hard for my enemies to witstand...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: T800
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes