Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
0.7.41 Changelog:

• New item – Ovilium (Name subject to change). It’s a sheep transformation, not an egg thing. We may update the name – I’m waiting on feedback from its authors.
  • New Item – Breeder’s Bliss. It puts the user into heat or rut as applicable.
  • Various tweaks and bugfixes.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
0.7.41 Changelog:

• New item – Ovilium (Name subject to change). It’s a sheep transformation, not an egg thing. We may update the name – I’m waiting on feedback from its authors.
  • New Item – Breeder’s Bliss. It puts the user into heat or rut as applicable.
  • Various tweaks and bugfixes.
Thank you for the update!

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how much content this game has in terms of gameplay hours?

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Thank you for the update!

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how much content this game has in terms of gameplay hours?
If you've never played it before and you intend to do everything currently in the game, probably 20+ hours if you read everything. The game has been going for a few years now with weekly updates so there's a lot of content although chances are half of it won't appeal to you. Just be warned the creator has a real boner for dick girls and furries so there's a lot of content in that direction. Lots of fan written content gets added to the game though if it passes the creators approval so there's some great stuff (and some terrible stuff). Give it a go and try not to fap too much in a single day.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
If you've never played it before and you intend to do everything currently in the game, probably 20+ hours if you read everything. The game has been going for a few years now with weekly updates so there's a lot of content although chances are half of it won't appeal to you. Just be warned the creator has a real boner for dick girls and furries so there's a lot of content in that direction. Lots of fan written content gets added to the game though if it passes the creators approval so there's some great stuff (and some terrible stuff). Give it a go and try not to fap too much in a single day.
Thanks but I've played the game before so I'm well aware of what's in it. :p
Was merely curious to know how many hours it had without skipping too much... I somehow feel like, even though I've reached the conclusion of my playthrough, that I'm still missing lots of stuff.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I wasted hours playing with bovines and centaurs. Not to mention raising relationship and MC levels can burn time. For example, I played a half-ausar running around New Texas and the Steele base. Between those locations and my crew, 4 hours blew by.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
TiTS_0.7.42

.swf -

.zip -

0.7.42 Changelog:
  • Brandy has been added to New Texas.
  • New Texas had a few rooms added to the road to stretch it out a bit. It was starting to get a little packed-in for a rural ranch area!
  • Sera’s collar has been added to the collar list.
  • Jacques00 went ahead and coded an Amazona Sweet Tea transformative.

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
0.7.43 Changelog:

• You can now bet a day of being the other’s pet with Syri. It’s harder to win than her normal bet, though.
  • New Ewe now has a version of the “Wooly” perk implemented. It’s pretty much entirely cosmetic, but there you have it.
  • New busts: Gwen the Puazi, Crystal Goo Shopkeeper (from the silly mode crystal goo village), Luna Lunason, an uncoded submission (once again, artists ahead of everyone else), zil hoverfly, zil hornet, james, vending machine, RK Lah, Sally.
  • Many fixes and tweaks.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016

This should be 7.48, but i need someone to check it for me. Wanna cry make everyone paranoid nowadays :D

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes