DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Maybe one day the game will finally be completed and modders will finally get to go crazy on it.
Projects like this generally get completed (or abandoned) when there's not much interest left to milk, at which point most potential modders will have moved on as well.
The frequent small updates probably make modding a bit of a pain but other text-based games have been modded while in active development.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
  • [Backers] T1K4 is expanded to be obtainable as crew and usable as an accessory
Wait, what? The one-off droid from the tutorial got a crew slot?

The problem with Riya as an NPC is you can't kick her ass and then dominate her in the bedroom.
Man, all jokes and shitposting aside, if you add that while leaving Riya as she is now, then you're just veering into nazi punching territory. It's like doubling down and making everything twice as cheesy as it already is. You can fix Riya by just...having her actually do things instead of LARPing. Have her actually abuse her authority, browbeat nonhumans, leave Grence for dead with a smirk, attempt to taze Steele, demand that her children take Terran Treats or even trick Steele into taking them, et cetera. Hell, have her shakedown and molest a shopkeeper. Jade seems like she'd capitulate really easily. Have her be an actual threat terrorizing the station that's actually difficult to get rid of. She'd serve a lot better as a UGC-alligned villain than weak shock value humor.

I don't have any commentary on her scenes though since neither humiliation nor raceplay are on my fetish resume.

Last edited:
Reactions: SirJahar
Oct 12, 2023
I don't take any laughable moralization excuses from these devs when you can wipe out the entire ant-girl planet or forcefully genetically modify two entire species.
Woah woah wait, what Genetically modifying? I know you can give some Throbb to the Sydian Girls but not an entire race, which one ya talking about?

Wait, what? The one-off droid from the tutorial got a crew slot?
Yup, it unlocks Uveto INCREDIBLY earlier, like you can get the Frostwyrm Tf in roughly like 6 days tops now because Uveto enemies while beefy aren't really too much dangerous, you can actually farm against the Frostwyrm when you are like Level 7 with the Hirudo devourer and some thermal packs.

Reactions: Evizzy89

llll888

Jun 21, 2019
Looks like I just got to the final planet which appears mostly undeveloped. I first tried this game years ago so it's bittersweet to see it near the end. Like others, I'm a bit disappointed about the lack of main story development. Does anyone have more info about their plans?

I guess a lot of energy is going to Coc2 instead, which is a shame because I never felt like I could get into that as well as TiTs

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
was reading the changelogs and noticed
  • Improved collar detection for shock hoppers, bored jumpers, and ardia. (They now detect more than just Maike’s). (lowercase donkey)

can anyone tell me what this is? its been a long time since I have played and I like Ardia, does he have new dommy content?
    Is there any other characters like her that acts dom/sub depending on your behavior?

ValeofLight

Aug 27, 2020
The problem with Riya as an NPC is you can't kick her ass and then dominate her in the bedroom. If she was an enemy instead of generic NPC it would be fixed. The lack of player freedom and even remotely "mean" options in some content is pretty boring, even if I and most players would avoid most of them.
It feels like there's two PC's in TiTS' writing at times.

During combat, you have this absolute badass of a corporate heir capable of soloing mechs, pirate lords, heavily armed gunships, and dragons.

Meanwhile, in social situations (queue dominant futa OC), this Steele is either nowhere to be found or incapable of capitalizing on this terrifying aspect of their character.

I'm not saying that Steele should be able to crush everyone with their force of will in every situation. But at the same time, the writers should remember who they're dealing with when they think of how certain aggressive personalities engage with the PC.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Woah woah wait, what Genetically modifying? I know you can give some Throbb to the Sydian Girls but not an entire race, which one ya talking about?
Myrellion. The planned solution for the planet was to either move one of the species somewhere else or to hybridize both of them with the Orange Myr transformation. It's been so long I can't remember if that was ever fully done.

Reactions: Ssato243

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Man, all jokes and shitposting aside, if you add that while leaving Riya as she is now, then you're just veering into nazi punching territory. It's like doubling down and making everything twice as cheesy as it already is. You can fix Riya by just...having her actually do things instead of LARPing. Have her actually abuse her authority, browbeat nonhumans, leave Grence for dead with a smirk, attempt to taze Steele, demand that her children take Terran Treats or even trick Steele into taking them, et cetera. Hell, have her shakedown and molest a shopkeeper. Jade seems like she'd capitulate really easily. Have her be an actual threat terrorizing the station that's actually difficult to get rid of. She'd serve a lot better as a UGC-alligned villain than weak shock value humor.

I don't have any commentary on her scenes though since neither humiliation nor raceplay are on my fetish resume.
So take a dickhead shitposter with a raceplay fetish and make them an actual space nazi instead of adding the other half of the fetish? You forget what kind of game this is supposed to be?

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes