Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
So then people today we have some erica scene by doots.A scene for a mob nobody cares about and plenty of items nobody gives a fuck about
Honestly, I don't mind the Sterilex Band, would've been nice if it also stopped PC's pregnancies tho

But yeah, as always, not a big update

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
  • [Backers] New Item: Silent Shrimp. This item is sold by Kattom Osgood when found on Dhaal. It is a rare quality ranged weapon with split burning/electric damage and a complete inability to be used with multi-attack talents; it will only ever attack once when used as a basic ranged attack, no matter your feats.
I haven't played the update yet. But judging from the name of the item alone this is a reference to the MIB Noisy Cricket isn't it?

Sasquatch421

Nov 10, 2017
Is it just me or is Sera's "Bitchening Quest" unable to be completed? I'm 80% of 80, but the needed scene isn't triggering. What's the save edit tags if needed?

Ibaraki-Douji

May 18, 2018
Is it just me or is Sera's "Bitchening Quest" unable to be completed? I'm 80% of 80, but the needed scene isn't triggering. What's the save edit tags if needed?
I believe the final trigger actually requires you do the opposite of the normal teasing. You have to have high lust on the 2nd/3rd tease which should trigger a sex scene, instead of the normal cumming in your pants.

YangQi

Jul 20, 2020
There is still a ton left but over the past few days I have re-done a lot of the code to make it more organized (re-doing the entire Enemies page so I can get images to center). I wish it was more complete but its been 2 months so here it is, beta 0.3 of
View attachment 2943554
very cool, is it only for web or do it works on the local version too ?

YangQi

Jul 20, 2020
There is still a ton left but over the past few days I have re-done a lot of the code to make it more organized (re-doing the entire Enemies page so I can get images to center). I wish it was more complete but its been 2 months so here it is, beta 0.3 of
View attachment 2943554
The NPC pages don't load up the images for me, I might have forgot a step maybe in the setup?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
You absolute legend, I wasn't able to give this my full attention when you posted it but damn, this is really well done and there's a lot of commands here I hadn't been able to figure out on my own. You really put a lot of effort into this, nicely done!

Reactions: Azriel Satan

YangQi

Jul 20, 2020
You absolute legend, I wasn't able to give this my full attention when you posted it but damn, this is really well done and there's a lot of commands here I hadn't been able to figure out on my own. You really put a lot of effort into this, nicely done!
Does the NPC page load images for you ?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Does the NPC page load images for you ?
Yes, as long as I follow the instructions. If you copy and paste the URL provided on the page: " " you need to check that it didn't copy any extra spaces, as those will break the link and cause the images to break. (Azriel Satan Could the input be sanitized or something to make it a little more foolproof for little mistakes like that? But then, I guess local files can have spaces in them so just trimming spaces wouldn't work.)

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes