Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
Having only one picture to decide the priority of those artist packs is retarded as fuck. Is it possible to check all the pictures in the image pack and then compile my own artist pack from them?

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Having only one picture to decide the priority of those artist packs is retarded as fuck. Is it possible to check all the pictures in the image pack and then compile my own artist pack from them?
You can see all pictures in resources/app/resources/img but that's it

Who the hell is 'Howinn' and where can I find them?
That's the joke; she doesn't actually exist yet

Reactions: Fluffy Neko

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
You can see all pictures in resources/app/resources/img but that's it

That's the joke; she doesn't actually exist yet
So they aren't allowing editing or adding new artist packs? This sucks big time. I at least hope that it won't re-download whatever I'm going to delete from that image folder. Thanks for pointing out its location.

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
your options should look like this
View attachment 2930535
you need to have:
- any genitalia
- breasts at least at C cup or above
- normal nipples

you then get scenes based on your sexual equipment. Weirdly enough there are no grey-out buttons which usually display the conditions you need to fulfill. If you don't have the right parts, it simply isn't displayed.
I do met all specfication above but the button didn't even show up?, hmm what did i miss, im on app not web (latest backer version)

C

elements55555

Oct 30, 2018
You can check all pictures when you see a character by clicking on their portrait and changing their image, so the artist priority doesn't really matter if you always handpick your favourite

Reactions: Fluffy Neko

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Hello, I'm playing the game on Android for the first time, but do I also download the ones from "Image Pack" and "Extras"???

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Somebody knows how to get Dhaalian Nurse Outfit, I'm farming for it but it never drops, is it limited only to zaika enemies or gabliani can drop it too?

sasach

Mar 18, 2018
What's the problem with current imagepacks? Newer images are fine but some of the oldest characters like Ilaria, Aina and Amber (especialy Adjatha's art) are disgustingly low-res so they look extremely soaply. I remember that they looked fine in previous versions, so what the hell happend with those images and how it could be fixed?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes