Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
To be honest, I don't mind if the artists are working on not yet released characters
It's actually nice when they release the actual content and most character already have their bust

However, putting the busts on the news page does spoil the surprise of actually seeing them in game for the first time
Also, it creates confusion, and many players will ask "hey, where is this character?" when it does not actually exist for now

I wouldn't mind busts for older characters tho, especially the rusher, and most "one time" characters like the NPCs in Tessa's quest or the coworker/superior of Riya (forgot which one) during her quest too
I honestly think that those characters are "one time" because they don't have busts, if they had busts, maybe people would actually think about creating content for them too

Mekkor

Sep 24, 2018
it kind of funny, in a sad way, that my wish for change got monkey paw'd like that. We went from:
- 95% bug fixes
- a single new scene with a good chance of not working
- hotfix for the bug fixes

to

- 100% bug fixes
- a single new scene, but wait! It's not coded in

as seen in the recent updates:
- 0.9.067 - "Additional slavesuit anal scenes" weren't coded in, needed to wait for patch 0.9.068
- 0.9.070 - "Amber cure quest" wasn't coded in, only came 3 patches later
and now new to the current trend of "putting non-existent things in the changelog":
- 0.9.074 - "An additional Anyxine date with a couple of smut scenes" is not coded in
EDIT: correction! The new Anyxine date scenes require you to have normal nipples. E.g. with Lipples the button doesn't even show up

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
it kind of funny, in a sad way, that my wish for change got monkey paw'd like that. We went from:
- 95% bug fixes
- a single new scene with a good chance of not working

to

- 100% bug fixes
- a single new scene, but wait! It's not coded in

as seen in the recent updates:
- 0.9.067 - "Additional slavesuit anal scenes" weren't coded in, needed to wait for patch 0.9.068
- 0.9.070 - "Amber cure quest" wasn't coded in, only came 3 patches later
and now new to the current trend of "putting non-existent things in the changelog":
- 0.9.074 - "An additional Anyxine date with a couple of smut scenes" is not coded in
EDIT: correction! The new Anyxine date scenes require you to have normal nipples. E.g. with Lipples the button doesn't even show up
And it will keep getting better!!!!!!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrialsInTaintedSpace-0.9.074
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Hold it the duck there homebro... mwn above women? In what glorious world are you living in, and can we switch places? I can not remember the last time a we got 2 consecutive male characters implemented, much less for them to be a focus of the game.
True, although we can safely agree both men/women can be switched because futa content will always have more attention.

Reactions: LionInDarkness

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
Quick question, does Anyxine new date expansion not implemented? I only got original date? also all specfication are met

NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
Is the new date with Anyxine bugged or are there specific requirements to get it that I'm unaware of?

I see no new options under the date menu.

Mekkor

Sep 24, 2018
Quick question, does Anyxine new date expansion not implemented? I only got original date? also all specfication are met
your options should look like this
1694725447459.png
you need to have:
- any genitalia
- breasts at least at C cup or above
- normal nipples

you then get scenes based on your sexual equipment. Weirdly enough there are no grey-out buttons which usually display the conditions you need to fulfill. If you don't have the right parts, it simply isn't displayed.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Tbh i could really go for a good femboy
True, like Liamme. I just wish you could meet his hot sister Saec without having to get enslaved by Belle in order to do so.

(that's still how that event works, right? In order to meet Saec, you *have* to go through Belle's events with no alternative method to meeting said character at this time?)

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I really dig some of the new characters coming out, but hearing about them doing William dirty and putting his stuff on hold really sours me. They should be doing everything in their power to keep that guy around.

Plus, keeping Sophora as-is with no resolution is a seriously annoying gameplay decision.
IIRC will mentioned that his newest stuff implementation will be talked about AFTER phaedra is finished sooooooo yeaaaaaa.Fuck

Reactions: grazzy
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes