Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
For the Bizzy/Dizzy threesome only cockvines wings work? I tried with tentatool wings and janeria wings and couldn't proc the scenes (telling me to use ceresperin or tentatool).

Feb 14, 2019
When was sophora added? Hottest art they've had for a character so far, is there more to them like the "she's a mystery" option when you first encounter her says or has it not been written yet? Funnily enough, I think It broke in me cause I encounter in Dhaal but looking her up she's a Zheng Shi encounter so idk what happened there lol. Hope they do expand her, would be nice to somehow make her friendly, maybe get a new shipmate even.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
When was sophora added? Hottest art they've had for a character so far, is there more to them like the "she's a mystery" option when you first encounter her says or has it not been written yet? Funnily enough, I think It broke in me cause I encounter in Dhaal but looking her up she's a Zheng Shi encounter so idk what happened there lol. Hope they do expand her, would be nice to somehow make her friendly, maybe get a new shipmate even.
She's a stalker that'll keep appearing on each planet once unlocked. For now nothing more has been written for her.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
The amount of direct damage I take whenever I see a reference to the Jumper Crew Members is high; it's all over the place, too. Bimbo Kiro has references. Bianca can talk about her; they are supposed to have a part in the Feruze encounter, a threesome with the Milk Thief that is already entirely implemented but commented out, has a substantial presence at the Dhaal Party, the dockmaster on Tarkus can talk about her. Also, for some reason, the Dhaal Party has RNG for if Kiro and/or Jumper crew appear, which really makes me wonder what other stuff has it.

She's a stalker that'll keep appearing on each planet once unlocked. For now nothing more has been written for her.
If how I'm interpreting Williams messages is correct, Sophora's new content was completely written and then put on indefinite hold by one of the team-members; nothing for any of the laquine will be added until after Phaedra.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
The amount of direct damage I take whenever I see a reference to the Jumper Crew Members is high; it's all over the place, too. Bimbo Kiro has references. Bianca can talk about her; they are supposed to have a part in the Feruze encounter, a threesome with the Milk Thief that is already entirely implemented but commented out, has a substantial presence at the Dhaal Party, the dockmaster on Tarkus can talk about her. Also, for some reason, the Dhaal Party has RNG for if Kiro and/or Jumper crew appear, which really makes me wonder what other stuff has it.

If how I'm interpreting Williams messages is correct, Sophora's new content was finished and then put on indefinite hold by one of the team-members; nothing for any of the laquine will be added until after Phaedra.
Which is legit soooo sad

Reactions: MortimerScharf

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Does this include Leila? If so I'm dropping the game because she was one of the only things I still had hope for.
William did mention in a comment on one of his Patreon posts that Fenoxo had looked at her document recently, and while nothing might come of it, there might be more to say after the current Phaedra content. Full quote follows:

[In reference to Leila]
"Fen was looking at her doc recently, but nothing has been said at the moment. It is likely that I'll have to change something because she was written relatively close to the tones & directions of the Jumper Quarters xpac w/ Vanika, and Sophora's first quest. After the current Phaedra Dungeon segment, he might have more to say."

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
Haven't touched this game since like 2018. How's the content going? Is it still 70% futa? Also, why is TiTS not as present in the modding scene as CoC?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Haven't touched this game since like 2018. How's the content going? Is it still 70% futa?
They switched engines about a year and a half or two years back, so content dried up for a while as they ported everything over. They did finish Dhaal finally and moved on to a new story planet that's being worked on currently. Otherwise, there's been a fair amount of content added since 2018 but yeah a lot of it is still futa. Not all, though.

Also, why is TiTS not as present in the modding scene as CoC?
I'm assuming you mean CoC as in CoC1 and not CoC2. If so, then the reason is pretty simple: CoC1's source code is publicly available, and the game isn't being updated anymore. TiTS' source code is not made public, it used to be but they threw a bitchfit or something and privated it all years ago. So modders would have to first sit down and figure out all the game's code. Even if they do, the game is constantly being updated which means any changes to the engine or major flags/variables/whatever could break mods. So even if you create a mod, you'd have to constantly keep on top of changes to fix it whenever they break something. That's a lot of effort that nobody's really wanted to put into a mod.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
New patch summary: Fixed
Bros announced a new chars bust without it being implemented.2 weeks almost for some minor anyx scenes and another char that will soon be forgotten.I suppose its my bad cause i hoped they would finish(or at least progress) ambers cure quest/post cure content

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
was mildly interested in the update to see in what way i will be fucked by the new futa centaur...
View attachment 2928611
... i was fucked by my expectations of something being actually implemented...
I mean it's on the people who always question it at this point. They've been doing this for quite some time, long enough that it's just the norm. CoC2 does it at times too. For TiTS, it's like 90% of the time the pic is an upcoming character that's just already been drawn, which honestly yeah get ahead of the character releases but also hey fill out some of the old ones now please...

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I mean it's on the people who always question it at this point. They've been doing this for quite some time, long enough that it's just the norm. CoC2 does it at times too. For TiTS, it's like 90% of the time the pic is an upcoming character that's just already been drawn, which honestly yeah get ahead of the character releases but also hey fill out some of the old ones now please...
Tbh i am still waiting for that damn rusher expansion.Its supposed to be implemented any day now

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes