Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Can you use dumbfuck pill on any of your crew at all?
Good lord, asking just once would have been fine. Don't spam, for fuck's sake.

There's one crewmate you can use Dumbfuck on, that being Amber. Since you apparently don't know how to use the wiki, or don't know about it, here's her page:

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for Amber's Cure?

I've done the talk option,and the UI says go to Mhenga. I havent seen anything to progress it.

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
I don't know if they changed it but it seems like the scene with the Male Naleen mate is completely gone when you aren't pregnant. I know you used to be able to proc the scene when the player wasn't preg with their kids but it doesn't seem to happen anymore

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Mitzi impregnation content when?
If you would be so kind to write the scenes? Side content always need writers to contribute.
Is there a walkthrough for Amber's Cure?

I've done the talk option,and the UI says go to Mhenga. I havent seen anything to progress it.
Have you recruited her? To recruit her , sex her at least 5 times, and pick up the taur equip from urblog at zheng shi
Talk abt the cure, option appears after using all the other talk options at least once.
Talk to the uveto doctor
go to tarkus and meet lumi the orange gali, theres a talk option abt cure when you meet her
she wants money and 3 samples of taur genes. Theres more than 3 taur type char available so you can pick which ones. Easy to find would be;
sylvie on canadia, she spends evenings at the bar, around 1700 to 2400.
ellie on new texas, shes always at her shop, unless you have kids with her then she may be at the nursery, wait some days until she's back - theres no talk option when shes at nursery
anis on tarvos resident deck, the one that has a less severe variation of amber's problem, she cant talk if she's in heat, if so sex her first to remove it.
talk to them to get samples.
find lumi on tarkus and handover samples and cash
fly away and return to tarkus after 20 days - lumi will send you mail to remind you
lumi will meet you at the docks and cure amber

Taur type char list. Not all may give samples, and those that do may not give so easily, you have to chat them up first. Logically you wont give any of your bodily fluids away to a complete stranger would you?

i'm not sure why you need to go to the jungle planet, maybe because you have talked to a taur char there or you need to get her on your crew.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2022
If you would be so kind to write the scenes? Side content always need writers to contribute.
I would love to, but I don't know how to start it up since can't even write a code that functions properly, except with some experience code diving in Choice of Games stuff.

EasternKobold

May 14, 2018
Does Siegwulfe turn domme scene have any changes on taur MC?
I just edit save and added legs, turned into taur but scene still looked bipedal.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Anyone know why the latest update keeps claiming there's a new update? Was there a patch they didn't push correctly?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes