Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
who is Flurry, and are they worth downloading the update for?
Male frostwyrm (still a herm but they identify as male) that fights you over mating with the other frostwyrm. From what I read you auto-win if you have enough kids with the frostwyrm, otherwise I think it's a tough fight. Then he submits to you. afaik he has a bunch of scenes, including threesomes with him, the PC, and the other frostwyrm, and Nykke, and possibly scenes including both both.

OogaBoogaBoo

Oct 16, 2016
Question, I haven't played this in god knows how many ages but I know how the creator is; how many non-futa muscle mommies are in the game, and are you able to have a meaningful relationship with them and/or have pregnancy content? I would ask if they also had sub routes, but I don't think Fen does that with muscle bodied femmes lmfao.

Reactions: Rwby

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Male frostwyrm (still a herm but they identify as male) that fights you over mating with the other frostwyrm. From what I read you auto-win if you have enough kids with the frostwyrm, otherwise I think it's a tough fight. Then he submits to you. afaik he has a bunch of scenes, including threesomes with him, the PC, and the other frostwyrm, and Nykke, and possibly scenes including both both.
100% ending his miserable existence

anomajou

May 7, 2023
here's a small mod that allows playing in browser (without the electron launcher), and also prevents popup dialog box after loading a save. extract into resources/app, then launch index-3965.html. it doesn't overwrite anything, but it probably won't work for any other version than 0.9.074-BACKER-ELECTRON#3965 0.9.077-BACKER-ELECTRON#4034 either.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrialsInTaintedSpace-0.9.077Hotfix2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
the year is 2054, TITS has finally reached 1.00 release, a week later you see its been updated to 1.0001
To be fair, they have started Phaedra, the last planet currently planned for the main story, so unless they bring back the planet they cut from the main story a long time ago, we're actually not that far away from the end of TiTS development

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes