zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
where is that TF item for the Zaika?
at the milk bar, after completing the probe/main quests. Harru will be at the bar. To find her, enter the bar and press the back/leave button once. The option to speak to the scientist should then appear. IIRC you have to do all her tests - you can only do each test once. Then you can buy the tf item from her.
1698580795072.png

1698580834324.png

Reactions: jfmherokiller

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrialsInTaintedSpace-0.9.080
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

OogaBoogaBoo

Oct 16, 2016
Captain Khorgan(thraggen boss of tarkus you send to Gastigoth): No meaningful relationship but she can get pregnant.
Cynthia(Minotaur girl next to Dr. Lessau on Uveto): No meaningful relationship, only 2 scenes.
Feruze(Suula girl you encounter on Zheng Shi as a boss fight and also on Dhaal): Not exactly muscular but she is eight feet tall and is a recurring flirt option, though doesn't seem like she has feelings for Steele.
Karrah(Thraggen on Dhaal in an underground bar): No meaningful relationship, can top or bottom. Note: Need to actually get to know the members of the bar and wait several days before sexing any of them.
Ramis(Amazon catgirl on Tavros' bar): She can become a crew member though no intimate relationship with her. She tops traps and femboys with special scenes for small dicks. Bottoms for regular dudes by default, but can be asked to top.
Riley(Beefy taur gal): 4th of July event, can be encountered at a greatly reduced rate if silly mode is turned on though (1/200 tile chance). You can choose how muscular she is when you first see her but only two scenes.
Rivet(Zaika merchant on Dhaal): Has a tail dick though I believe you can ignore it.
Roxy(Laquine girl by the races on Uveto): Not exactly buff but more fit. Can get pregnant, has a variety of scenes, and is written by William(GOAT writer).
You can engage in a fivesome with an amazon cowgirl on New Texas, though a femboy is involved.

Aaaand that's about it. Not a ton of content for female muscular girls, sadly. If you want one with an in-depth relationship with pregnancy content, Brienne from CoC2 checks all the boxes. Though she's almost entirely a sub.
Thanks for the list! Some of them I had absolutely no idea about, will certainly try and get to Roxy at some point. And with top or bottoming, really don't mind either way, so long as I don't have to get a surprise forced dicking, which is why I stepped away from Mirrin lmao
And absolutely enjoy Brienne (and Zo) from CoC2, hence why I was looking for stuff in this game too. Kinda wild with how much content is in game, there's barely a pittance of muscle girls here.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes