♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Apparently you could overdose in Futazone drinks. I now have HHH cup is this the biggest the game gets?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who knows, it's been years since i last tried to get planet-sized tits for shits and giggles.
Or rather, back then i did it to maximize my milk production and capacity if i remember right, using Gush.
Presently we have specialized TF's for that heh. Man farming that Urthra sap which can decrease size of fun bits was a pain back then. :whistle::coffee: But i did get what i wanted, i think i even broke the game because numbers in stats went totally bonkers. :sneaky::coffee:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Can't you just drink the tentacle women bamboo looking thing to turn into them then get the human food to turn back to human with small tits? (I guess I'll be contented with HHH tits)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Can't you just drink the tentacle women bamboo looking thing to turn into them then get the human food to turn back to human with small tits? (I guess I'll be contented with HHH tits)
Like i told you before if you want specific stuff you'll need to save-scum to get it. (Or hack the game.)
So yes you can eat sky sap to become vanae-morph, and then use another TF to get rid of specific vanae-morph parts, while keeping others. That's how i got demon-morph parts (as well as others), while not having horns.
Horns are the most annoyingly common result when you eat Lucifer you see. :rolleyes::coffee:
It can take you a long time to customize your character precisely the way you want him/her/it/they to be.
But it's all part of the fun i'd say. :sneaky::coffee:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Like i told you before if you want specific stuff you'll need to save-scum to get it. (Or hack the game.)
So yes you can eat sky sap to become vanae-morph, and then use another TF to get rid of specific vanae-morph parts, while keeping others. That's how i got demon-morph parts, while not having horns. Horns are the most annoyingly common result when you eat Lucifer you see. :rolleyes::coffee:
I have 14 horns, I'm just assuming it forms a crown around my head. I don't even know the plot of the game. I'm just going around buying stuff and exploring. So far I only have slime girl and some doctor looking with wings in the ship

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I have 14 horns
Yeah, that looks about right lol.
I don't even know the plot of the game. I'm just going around buying stuff and exploring. So far I only have slime girl and some doctor looking with wings in the ship
This game is text-heavy, but i can understand not wanting to read a couple pages dissertation on how exactly you fucked this or that alien or got fucked by them, but stuff related to main-quest you should probably pay attention to. Or well, don't. No skin off my back. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I'm level 12 and I'm getting bodied by a frostwyrn. It's level 10. What the hell???? (I'm using a plasma gun rifle)
Git Gud

I'm betting you're not wearing climate appropriate gear too, and your Steele is freezing to death in Uveto.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'm level 12 and I'm getting bodied by a frostwyrn. It's level 10. What the hell???? (I'm using a plasma gun rifle)
Also I've been collecticting ores and broken droids
Back in the day when Uveto was still a new area i managed to defeat those while i was level 8 or 9 (max level back then).
In fact losing to Frosty might yield something fun if you're into dragons, but i'd recommend defeating it a couple times (and letting it go) before losing to it once.
:sneaky::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'm using winter gear

(I realize I need to take a dildo in my expeditions, my lust keeps on going up)
Use Thermal Disruptor if you picked it and empowered it, it can melt through most armor/hp bars with ease.
Thermal Disruptor also ignites but ignition status effect just debuffs armor atm, even though it's supposed to deal damage over time as well. Devs haven't fixed this for years now...

Also my personal opinion about this status effect: Since enemies always try to extinguish themselves when they're set on fire they should also skip turn when they do this, it doesn't make sense that they can attack you and try and put out the fire at the same time. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Haven't found that yet
It's a Techie's skill, i understant that your class is a Techie?
If so then you have it, and if you don't then you picked something else, in which case use Overclock and Paralyzing Shock. :whistle::coffee:
And you probably also don't have the goo armor, the arguably best armor in the game which you can pick up on Tarkus.
If you talk to a certain white pooch, surely you'll find it. :sneaky::coffee:

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Use thermal disruptor, if you picked it and empowered it then it can melt through most bosses with ease, and it will also ignite them which makes them spend a turn putting out the fire and not attack at all. ;):coffee:
i really need to give thermal a try in a later build. Ive been abusing gravitonic

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I have thermal no glow and I'm still getting wrecked. I'll look for the white pooch? (The winged person doctor or like that pink and white girl that tries to rape me when I go exploring the vast winter)

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 9.17.23 AM.png Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 9.16.47 AM.png

*I was played as a man dog breed since I didn't want to get pregnant. Things have turned south so disregard the name

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I have thermal no glow and I'm still getting wrecked. I'll look for the white pooch? (The winged person doctor or like that pink and white girl that tries to rape me when I go exploring the vast winter)

View attachment 3373031 View attachment 3373030

*I was played as a man dog breed since I didn't want to get pregnant. Things have turned south so disregard the name
Lmao killer name there bruh. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Hm, your stats could use polishing. You should have maxed out INT and AIM from the start, the rest is easy to train.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes