Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
What's the best race to be in, so far I read the wiki I think based on my assumptions Ausar seems to be good race to start with

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
What's the best race to be in, so far I read the wiki I think based on my assumptions Ausar seems to be good race to start with
The best race for what? Just be whatever you find hot. There's mutations and cybernetic implants that have effects on combat later on but you won't get them in early game like the half-slime body type that lets you transform into different body types or the Huskar race that increases your cold resist.

If you're worried about combat just lower the difficulty to easy mode.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
What's the best race to be in
Like the others have implied, this game is not about what's best to be, it's about what you want to be.
It's a TF game, in here you can transform into just about anything.
So, don't think too hard. Most transformations can be replaced with other transformations anyway.
Also at Tavros station there is your personal nursery, you can unload your pregnancy there via maternity option. :whistle::coffee:

Here's how i look right now in this game for example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
First time playing this game I get a bad end from the forest women, like it seems like I get gang raped by the forest lady that gives mangos. I'm so annoyed, it seems like getting pregnant is a big debuff. Can you play with NO STD and NO pregnancy too or does pregnancy give so buffs I don't know off. I was suppose to kill the robot in the jungle I thought once I reach level 6 I'd try to kill it but I responded to a pirate call and had to 2v3 a pirate attack with a 30% debuff. I'm so pissed. I've been using the ice gun I think it's really OP in the forest area. And the level 2 laser gun with the female tentacle spear. (I bought the 5600 credit suit that increases shield, I don't know if that was good) any advice in general
Even a man can be pregnant further in game, from behind xd so you will get the encumbrance debuff either way, but there's an underwear to remove the belly weight debuff, is in Tarvos, is up to you to find where. And a specific race which can inpregnate you can give you an interesting perk about snu snu, but that would be kind of spoiler if you haven't play enough so don't be too disappointed in pregnancy, there are some interesting stuffs you can do with it.
I recommend you to save often, lots of things can give you a game over and most of those include sex :ROFLMAO: so yeah, be careful out there with who you snu snu.
With robot in jungle you mean the LV2 one? or the robot for Penny Quest? cause the game is merciful enough to give you the tools to win some fights that aren't supposed to be won with a low level character (not all tho)
And same as another person said, in the tutorial area (The area where you did the clash landing) there's a nurseroid that gives you a free STD immune perk, very convenient

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there a guide somewhere to play optimally or is it just best to play as a man?
One o' meh old comments should have a lazy guide for leveling to level cap that still works today 'cause competence from these devs are non-existent.
Rocket hammer from Tarkus is still broken as usual.

The stun chance is still too high so you can literally stunlock any enemy that doesn't have a stun resist.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I think I messed up, so basically I was looking for the droid in the jungle like last time but I can't find it. (I'm playing as male Ausur, tuned snake dude then I choose the hero path (not reading what it meant) suddenly turned into a badger with breast. Decided to fuck it and now I have balls as big as barrels

Do I go to the tentacle girl place and get the sap so that my balls can shrink. Is there a cheat system in this game. (I decided to help someone in some ice queen quest then some lion looking dude fought against me and won. Weirdly enough that allowed me access to a snowy biome

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I think I messed up, so basically I was looking for the droid in the jungle like last time but I can't find it. (I'm playing as male Ausur, tuned snake dude then I choose the hero path (not reading what it meant) suddenly turned into a badger with breast. Decided to fuck it and now I have balls as big as barrels

Do I go to the tentacle girl place and get the sap so that my balls can shrink. Is there a cheat system in this game. (I decided to help someone in some ice queen quest then some lion looking dude fought against me and won. Weirdly enough that allowed me access to a snowy biome
Well, basically, - read stuff and explore. This game needs you to pay attention.
If you refuse to read then don't complain if you end up with parts you didn't sign up for, that's how you ended up a badger. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Well, basically, - read stuff and explore. This game needs you to pay attention.
If you refuse to read then don't complain if you end up with parts you didn't sign up for, that's how you ended up a badger. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Yah my bad I had to learn the hard way, anyways I found the cheats and just grabbed a ton of cash. SinceI don't know how people get so much cash. Anyways what does the Amazon plus drink do. Do I go back to human if I buy this ( )
Searching it here doesn't give me anything

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Yah my bad I had to learn the hard way, anyways I found the cheats and just grabbed a ton of cash. SinceI don't know how people get so much cash. Anyways what does the Amazon plus drink do. Do I go back to human if I buy this ( )
Searching it here doesn't give me anything
To be human again you need "terran treats", you can buy some on tavros

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Yah my bad I had to learn the hard way, anyways I found the cheats and just grabbed a ton of cash. SinceI don't know how people get so much cash.
Looks like you're not a fan of discovery. :sneaky::coffee:
I'd recommend being patient while playing this game, it's not something you finish in an hour or two.
Anyways what does the Amazon plus drink do.

Do I go back to human if I buy this

I also recommend saving before using ANY transformative item, so that you can undo changes you don't like while keeping changes you like. Basically you need to save-scum sometimes in this game, especially when you want particular parts from various TF's. :whistle::coffee:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Like the others have implied, this game is not about what's best to be, it's about what you want to be.
It's a TF game, in here you can transform into just about anything.
So, don't think too hard. Most transformations can be replaced with other transformations anyway.
Also at Tavros station there is your personal nursery, you can unload your pregnancy there via maternity option. :whistle::coffee:

Here's how i look right now in this game for example:

Apologies sorry for the late reply, how do I become a demon? (I tried searching everywhere but I can't find what makes a "demon" in the race category)

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Apologies sorry for the late reply, how do I become a demon? (I tried searching everywhere but I can't find what makes a "demon" in the race category)

Same character that sells the terran treat

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Find Sera on Tavros station, buy something off her til she offer you an option to unlock Lucifer TF item. :whistle::coffee:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Thanks! (also is there by chance a definitive best ship or what's the best special abilities like lets say overclock versus deployable turret or would any do and it depends on the game style)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Thanks! (also is there by chance a definitive best ship or what's the best special abilities like lets say overclock versus deployable turret or would any do and it depends on the game style)
I'd say try things out~
You can also just start again if you didn't like something.
I prefer overclock myself, turrets don't seem to get any buffs, they got 200 shields and 200 hp.
I'm not sure if you can deploy more than one, either. Potentially decent distraction, if nothing else.
Not that my Techie needs distractions though, what's with my 300 shield and 29% evasion. :whistle::coffee:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
With endless money and cheats, I can pretty much do anything

By chance would there be a bad end if I continue this,I can't even imagine how big it is, Wouldn't I have humongous for my legs to work and not be rolling around with balls

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
By chance would there be a bad end if I continue this,I can't even imagine how big it is, Wouldn't I have humongous for my legs to work and not be rolling around with balls
You can get detailed information about your character in: Codex>Stats>Personal.
And well, there are many bad ends but as long as you have a recent save it's not a big deal, you can just enjoy them too. :whistle::coffee:

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes