jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Yeah yeah, i really should but honestly... too much effort. And i don't like forceful methods like that.
I don't enjoy cheating in my games.

Basically, she is a hypocrite. A cow slut who thinks she's better than the other cow sluts, always cracks me up. :sneaky::coffee:
I regularly forget she even exists in the game when I play.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Yeah yeah, i really should but honestly... too much effort. And i don't like forceful methods like that.
I don't enjoy cheating in my games.

Basically, she is a hypocrite. A cow slut who thinks she's better than the other cow sluts, always cracks me up. :sneaky::coffee:
This is a misrepresentation of the character. She left New-Texas because she didn't want to be forced to take the treatement and lose her mind. She tooks mods to become a cow-girl because having grown up in NT that's the ideal beauty that was pushed onto her.
However mods that doesn't fuck your mind is expensive so she took a debt, didn't properly read the fine prints and found herself put in indentured servitude in a brothel that forced a pleasure drug upon her and make her addicted to it.
Basically her backstory is a tragedy in the classical sense, a character wants to avoid a fate and the actions they takes led them into that fate.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
This is a misrepresentation of the character. She left New-Texas because she didn't want to be forced to take the treatement and lose her mind. She tooks mods to become a cow-girl because having grown up in NT that's the ideal beauty that was pushed onto her.
However mods that doesn't fuck your mind is expensive so she took a debt, didn't properly read the fine prints and found herself put in indentured servitude in a brothel that forced a pleasure drug upon her and make her addicted to it.
Basically her backstory is a tragedy in the classical sense, a character wants to avoid a fate and the actions they takes led them into that fate.
How is their mind 'lost', exactly?
They just become big fans of dick, is all. Exactly what this dumb slut wanted anyway. :sneaky::coffee:

• Angry
Reactions: Chaos La Croix

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
How is their mind 'lost', exactly?
They just become big fans of dick, is all. Exactly what this dumb slut wanted anyway. :sneaky::coffee:
She's addicted to a drug that make her horny and pliable to the demands of the brothel (without it she wasn't cooperative). So addiction, withdrawal symptoms and removing her ability to resist sex act (her consent) aren't enough to consider that her mind and personnality have been altered, her independance lost?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Well, she's not so bad overall.
I get her mostly because whoring her out is kinda fun.
Plus authentic Texan milk to please various cats with. Well, almost authentic i guess. :giggle::coffee:
its not that shes bad its more I dont really have a use for her when i play. I think i mostly put the work in to save her but then forget about her.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
She's addicted to a drug that make her horny and pliable to the demands of the brothel (without it she wasn't cooperative). So addiction, withdrawal symptoms and removing her ability to resist sex act (her consent) aren't enough to consider that her mind and personnality have been altered, her independance lost?
Bruh you can free her, get her off patches, and she's still the same old slut.
Treatment merely makes them more focused on cock aside from the body mods (turns them into sluts basically), but this slut was already a slut to begin with, she just didn't want to admit it. She was a closet-slut.
So what was the point of her little rebellion against treatment? None whatsoever. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
its not that shes bad its more I dont really have a use for her when i play. I think i mostly put the work in to save her but then forget about her.
Well if it helps, she can man a turret. :giggle::coffee:
Personally i'm still waiting for that quest we should have gotten a long-ass time ago where she asks us to rescue her sister or something along those lines if dialogues with her is anything to go by.

Last edited:

zbunk

Jul 7, 2021
what's the difference between installing the high quality image pack as opposed to downloading the images from the main menu of the game?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
what's the difference between installing the high quality image pack as opposed to downloading the images from the main menu of the game?
By 'high quality' i assume you mean the one in the op?
If so then the only difference i can suggest is that the one in the OP is probably updated far less frequently, if at all, than the one you download through the game. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: zbunk
Jul 20, 2017
Bruh you can free her, get her off patches, and she's still the same old slut.
Treatment merely makes them more focused on cock aside from the body mods (turns them into sluts basically), but this slut was already a slut to begin with, she just didn't want to admit it. She was a closet-slut.
So what was the point of her little rebellion against treatment? None whatsoever. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Well if it helps, she can man a turret. :giggle::coffee:
Personally i'm still waiting for that quest we should have gotten a long-ass time ago where she asks us to rescue her sister or something along those lines if dialogues with her is anything to go by.
I genuinely feel like you're just trying to start shit at this point.

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
how the hell do we drag sam out the prison to join us, or is it a option im supposed to do during the "fools rush in" quest

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
is it good to remove Riya or should I let her stay? Shes pretty much a complete speciesist dick but she atleast in terms of the lore of the game she seems to be very successful at her job.

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
is it good to remove Riya or should I let her stay? Shes pretty much a complete speciesist dick but she atleast in terms of the lore of the game she seems to be very successful at her job.
I think is the same, just if you send her to Canadia, she will be back briefly for the competition to fuck the princess, i guess that's where you will really see how much like Riya xd you can beat her or you can lose to get some of her D :sneaky:(y)

Oct 12, 2023
Remove her, she's just a racist bitch (straight up gives you Terran treats after sex if you are anything but human) she's only mildly interesting on the competition but that's it.

Aug 16, 2021
She's not so bad once you get past the surface-level shit that most folks get hung up on. Plus with her OG writer gone and Nonesuch writing for her now might get some new shit finally.

Reactions: _Metamorphosis_
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes