EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
So, that Kineticist class.

Is it mostly working and bug-free by now? Don't really want to start over if the class features are still in beta.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Concerning the kineticist, what count as immobilized for the purpose of the acid cloud always critical condition?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Tried this Kinetic(why 'ist?' lol) class and i gotta say i wasn't impressed at all, rather boring abilities and seem weak.
So, went back to my Techie real fast.
The only thing i like is how the class has the ability to regenerate shields passively, i wish we had that on Techie. :whistle::coffee:

Btw, can one get rid of that fat asshole called 'Kattom' somehow?
I seriously am getting fed up with his stalking. :cautious::coffee:

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
The only thing i like is how the class has the ability to regenerate shields passively, i wish we had that on Techie. :whistle::coffee:
We had Rapid Recharge for almost 7 years now.
Btw, can one get rid of that fat asshole called 'Kattom' somehow?
I seriously am getting fed up with his stalking. :cautious::coffee:
I don't see why, he's just a vendor. It's not like he takes up time like "Elf Boy" from C.o.C II.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
We had Rapid Recharge for almost 7 years now.
Rapid Recharge
Grants passive shield regeneration on any turn where no damage is taken.

As opposed to:

Psionic Shielding
Grants the ability to passively osmose excess psychic energy to restore (character level) shields every turn.

Admittedly though, Techie seem to get more shielding out of his deal, so long as he can evade damage long enough to get the boost.
Speccing into evasion seem like a natural fit now huh, i wish i could exchange goo armor's defense for evasion.
Yo Savin, you see this? Teach goo armor how to be evasive! :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I don't see why, he's just a vendor. It's not like he takes up time like "Elf Boy" from C.o.C II.
He's annoying that's why, and gets in the way too when you use the keyboard. They should affix him to a place.
Entrances to cities for example would be ideal spots, he'd still be a 'traveling merchant' and also stay out of the player's way at the same time. Or even better, make him spawn at random spots (except exact player location) and leave the job of finding him to the player if they want to. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
Rapid Recharge
Grants passive shield regeneration on any turn where no damage is taken.

As opposed to:

Psionic Shielding
Grants the ability to passively osmose excess psychic energy to restore (character level) shields every turn.

Admittedly though, Techie seem to get more shielding out of his deal, at least, if he can evade damage long enough to get the boost.
Speccing into evasion seem like a natural fit now huh, i wish i could exchange goo armor's defense for evasion.
Yo Savin, you see this? Teach goo armor to be evasive! :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I have like no idea what kinda build you're running for your techie, but I can proc the skill fairly reliably if I wanted to. I already posted mine in the past.(I would like to mention that getting the Ice Lance from Malai in Dhaal it's practically a direct upgrade from the FRZ Fire Suppressing System). I'm not too sure about Evasion, it's nice to have, but I don't think it's something to focus on as long it's above 0. I mean, I could get a base chance of 32% if I swap out the prototype shield with something like Jumper shield or the Bio-Enhanced one and equip the light jetpack. And then use Overclock to get 37% during combat. But, at that point, I'm going to stun-lock them.
He's annoying that's why, and gets in the way too when you use the keyboard. They should affix him to a place.
Entrances to cities for example would be ideal spots, he'd still be a 'traveling merchant' and also stay out of the player's way at the same time. Or even better, make him spawn at random spots (except exact player location) and leave the job of finding him to the player if they want to. :whistle::coffee:
Do you play on a stenography keyboard or something? What do you farm that requires more than two tiles and 36 in-game hours to achieve?

Reactions: jfmherokiller

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Do you play on a stenography keyboard or something? What do you farm that requires more than two tiles and 36 in-game hours to achieve?
He probably means how when you're fishing for certain enemies Kattom has this insufferable habit of showing up in multiple spots in a short span of time. I've done it a few times when searching Uveto for mutated milodans only to have this asshole not stay in one spot. He kept randomly moving and moving and moving and moving in the area of 10 SPACES IN THE SPAN OF NOT EVEN AN HOUR.

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
He probably means how when you're fishing for certain enemies, Kattom has this insufferable habit of showing up in multiple spots in a short span of time. I've done it a few times when searching Uveto for mutated milodans only to have this asshole not stay in one spot. He kept randomly moving and moving and moving and moving in the area of 10 SPACES IN THE SPAN OF NOT EVEN AN HOUR.
Yeah... been there, done that. I don't really pay attention to on-foot travel time, but I wouldn't be surprised if Fen co. and Friends intentionally made Uveto's tiles take a long time to traverse compared to every other hostile tile. Honestly, I found getting notified of finding ore on Uveto was way more annoying compared to Kattom.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I have like no idea what kinda build you're running for your techie
Weapon-wise: I'm not into melee so i want to find a melee weapon that can act as extra stats and then forget about it.
(I wish we had perks that could convert specified weapon slot into an additional accessory slot, or another ranged/melee weapon slot so that you could use two different guns or swords in combat. Or even dual wield. But alas, tits-devs aren't particularly creative when it comes to interesting gameplay mechanics.) :giggle::coffee:

Anyway, i always roll multi-shot gunner see.
Been a while since i last played though, last time when maximum level in the game was 9. So, first, i'm gonna figure out the new guns.
But of course it's gonna be energy-based weapon, with 'Bonus Hit Rate' flag, at least til i get to level 12 which in theory should eliminate the need for 'Bonus Hit Rate' flag on my guns, which will in turn expand my gun selection.

Defense-wise: I like beefing shields to the very limit, i even skip drone upgrades that prevent me from getting more.
And lookey here, they even added that shield regen gimmick, i'm soo pumped to take advantage of it.
So, gonna see if i can max evasion. I wager in combination with the ability to fly you will be pretty much untouchable.
Should be quite fun indeed. :giggle::coffee:
He probably means how when you're fishing for certain enemies Kattom has this insufferable habit of showing up in multiple spots in a short span of time. I've done it a few times when searching Uveto for mutated milodans only to have this asshole not stay in one spot. He kept randomly moving and moving and moving and moving in the area of 10 SPACES IN THE SPAN OF NOT EVEN AN HOUR.
Precisely, i was fishing for high-exp targets.
And i usually don't walk all over the map to find my target, i just pick 2 tiles and mash A-D keys to switch between them quickly.
And when you're mashing buttons real fast, you can instead click on that guy by accident since he spawns right on top of you.
So he spawns in one of my two tiles and just stands there being a fucking nuisance.
I feel like i'm a walking catnip or something lmao. :rolleyes::coffee:

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Yeah... been there, done that. I don't really pay attention to on-foot travel time, but I wouldn't be surprised if Fen co. and Friends intentionally made Uveto's tiles take a long time to traverse compared to every other hostile tile. Honestly, I found getting notified of finding ore on Uveto was way more annoying compared to Kattom.
Its not just Uveto, its on every encounter zone in the wilds. You'd think at least one of them would have stopped sucking their thumbs and think that its not such a good idea to have so many things randomly pop up when exploring. Maybe add in a toggle for swapping between finding encounters or finding resources. Kattom serves no purpose out in the wilds if you either have all his wares in your storage or don't care about the useless shit he sells.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
not such a good idea to have so many things randomly pop up when exploring
Rather it would be better if the map simply generated all these things in random places all over the map, but only when the player enters the wilds or lands on the planet. I think it'd be like a randomly generated dungeon, only the things it would generate would be stuff like resources and roaming npc's. :whistle::coffee:

Oct 12, 2023
He kept randomly moving and moving and moving and moving in the area of 10 SPACES IN THE SPAN OF NOT EVEN AN HOUR.
"Pls buy my stuff, i am begging you, I need to feed my family"

Can't wait for Not-Kattom to show up in-game who has a rather suspicious moustache and familiar face to sell us stuff in the game.

Kattom serves no purpose out in the wilds if you either have all his wares in your storage or don't care about the useless shit he sells.
Kattom only real purpose late-endgame is to get his dank stuff or stormbull on Uveto, and to sell shit on the wilds now, as soon you get any TITS ranked weapon the guy is useless as they come.

Also, what are yall's thoughts on Amazon Reaha? personally, I don't care or have an issue with Herms and Futas (then again I do play as a herm manly man so ig it would be hypocrisy on not doing too lol) but I liked her new content! it's still her but well more Dominant and you do have the option to not get it up your bun if you don't want to along with making it very clear what's gonna happen with plowing the cow if you are weaker than max, so far it's generally pretty good in my opinion!

My only complaint is that Reaha just leaves us unceremoniously in butt-sluttery option, c'mon! give us a hug or kiss or smt, don't just leave us there!

Aug 31, 2020
"Pls buy my stuff, i am begging you, I need to feed my family"

Can't wait for Not-Kattom to show up in-game who has a rather suspicious moustache and familiar face to sell us stuff in the game.

Kattom only real purpose late-endgame is to get his dank stuff or stormbull on Uveto, and to sell shit on the wilds now, as soon you get any TITS ranked weapon the guy is useless as they come.

Also, what are yall's thoughts on Amazon Reaha? personally, I don't care or have an issue with Herms and Futas (then again I do play as a herm manly man so ig it would be hypocrisy on not doing too lol) but I liked her new content! it's still her but well more Dominant and you do have the option to not get it up your bun if you don't want to along with making it very clear what's gonna happen with plowing the cow if you are weaker than max, so far it's generally pretty good in my opinion!

My only complaint is that Reaha just leaves us unceremoniously in butt-sluttery option, c'mon! give us a hug or kiss or smt, don't just leave us there!
It's another line of futa in an already over-dicked game at this point. It should've come with the treatment route that got cancelled but the guy who wrote the content seems to have some aversion to it for whatever reason and I imagine no one else is going to produce it so... yeah.

I'd go with not good from the reaction I got a week or so after talking about it a couple pages back.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
And over-sized. Especially since most of the art is from Adjatha.. :rolleyes::coffee:
Man, i wish this game had more Cheshire art, what a blessing that would be... :giggle::coffee:
I like a lot of the art from the different artists except Gats, not really my thing. Adjatha's art is a bit nauseating at this point, I still like it, but they over-saturated on the hyper endowment department for a lot of the art they made for the game to the point I couldn't care less about the art packs or any new character that comes along.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Gats is the oldest art used in this game if i remember right (played this game right from when it was made after all), it's kinda like a museum relic at this point. Legacy art. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I've been around since the days of Untitled Game and the like and Gats' art isn't legacy, its 'that'. Now take back what you said about relics and art, you hurt their feelings by dumping them in the same category as 'that'.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes