Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Yes yes, of course you don't remember that i already explained to you how to switch goo armor to evasion-mode.
First you have to teach her how to expose, then you have to interact with her and instruct her to expose your tits, ass, and cunt.
Doing this will convert all or most of your defense into evasion.

No i think that i want both, because when you don't get hit, as Techie class, you regenerate your shields.
Thus you should balance your shields with your evasion, finding good gear that lets you do just that is a bitch though.

There is no better gear than the Jetpack for people who want evasion, so.. Jetpack it is. Even if you already have wings. :whistle::coffee:
I can't do the swim suit, airtight armor and armor that exposes body part. Any help. Like what's an airtight armor and an armor that exposes a body part?

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Yes yes, of course you don't remember that i already explained to you how to switch goo armor to evasion-mode.
First you have to teach her how to expose, then you have to interact with her and instruct her to expose your tits, ass, and cunt.
Doing this will convert all or most of your defense into evasion.

No i think that i want both, because when you don't get hit, as Techie class, you regenerate your shields.
Thus you should balance your shields with your evasion, finding good gear that lets you do just that is a bitch though.

There is no better gear than the Jetpack for people who want evasion, so.. Jetpack it is. Even if you already have wings. :whistle::coffee:
Screen Shot 2024-02-24 at 2.10.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-24 at 2.10.30 PM.png
I have stripped down to everything and I got talked to gray goo and nothing like literally nothing (She can change appearance from nova to gray goo)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Like what's an airtight armor and an armor that exposes a body part?
1. An armor that has 'Airtight' flag on it, such as space suit of some sort.
2. Clothes that have one or all parts of your body exposed.
You wear those while having goo armor in your inventory while on the ship, then talk to her. :whistle::coffee:
Here's flag guide:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
1. An armor that has 'Airtight' flag on it, such as space suit of some sort.
2. Clothes that have one or all parts of your body exposed.
You wear those while having goo armor in your inventory while on the ship, then talk to her. :whistle::coffee:
Here's flag guide:
I got the helmet but I don't even know the "customize" version works since I don't know how to check if the helmet is up or not. (My customize only has her, gray goo and nova) As for swimsuit I have no clue how to get that thing to work which would also mean I can't get the body parts one since it need to have all features first.

Any help?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I don't know how to check if the helmet is up or not.
Check your appearance, the description about your armor is all there.
As for swimsuit I have no clue how to get that thing to work
Go to Tarkus, exit the town, go west, then go north. Talk to the Gabilani bitch there, get her to let you use the pool.
Can also buy some crappy swimsuit while there, wear it, talk to the goo armor while at the pool. Done. :whistle::coffee:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Just wondering, when it says "You need a cock that fits" most likely they're saying I have to shrink my cock?

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Check your appearance, the description about your armor is all there.

Go to Tarkus, exit the town, go west, then go north. Talk to the Gabilani bitch there, get her to let you use the pool.
Can also buy some crappy swimsuit while there, wear it, talk to the goo armor while at the pool. Done. :whistle::coffee:
Screen Shot 2024-02-24 at 2.44.46 PM.png

I'm guessing it's this one that I can't go into?
Got in I just waited

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Okay i checked your file and it's already enabled so why are you fucking with me right now saying it doesn't work? :unsure::coffee:
Anyway with this you should be able to teach the armor how to expose. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Mharzel

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Okay i checked your file and it's already enabled so why are you fucking with me right now saying it doesn't work? :unsure::coffee:
Anyway with this you should be able to teach the armor to expose. :whistle::coffee:
Oh what, I honestly have no clue to check. I tried the appearance thing and it shows with like the helmet. But this one I don't really know. Sorry my bad, I really didn't mean to. I just really don't know how to check it

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oh what, I honestly have no clue to check. I tried the appearance thing and it shows with like the helmet. But this one I don't really know. Sorry my bad, I really didn't mean to. I just really don't know how to check it
Interact with her, then:
1. Customize.
2. Style.
3. Swimwear.

There's your swimsuit form. :whistle::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Huhhhhhh?

View attachment 3381356
View attachment 3381357

So I click on interact in my storage click on customize and this is what shows up on mine?
Oh boy, so you didn't complete stage one. :rolleyes::coffee:
Put the armor into your inventory and enter/exit the ship til she starts talking.
Maybe taking a walk through the ship will also be required, so enter the ship walk around, exit, and repeat til you get her to start talking.
EDIT: Maybe talking to her while on the ship and she is in inventory may proc this to activate, i don't quite remember by now but i think it was just walking around while in the ship with her in the inventory. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mharzel

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
So let me get this straight, have the armor in the inventory exit ship then enter ship repeatedly until I finally see something in that page? I've been doing this for minutes in real life. That 1/4 chance feels rough for me. Is this normal? Am I doing it right?
(Like stand in the boarding ramp and ship hanger and spam it?)

Screen Shot 2024-02-24 at 3.48.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-24 at 3.48.59 PM.png

I'll walk in the ship then

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So let me get this straight, have the armor in the inventory exit ship then enter ship repeatedly until I finally see something in that page? I've been doing this for minutes in real life. That 1/4 chance feels rough for me. Is this normal? Am I doing it right?
Try talking to her as well, while you're on the ship and she is in inventory.
Should proc some kind of dialogue with her then you will be able to use style tab. :whistle::coffee:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Try talking to her as well, while you're on the ship and she is in inventory.
Should proc some kind of dialogue with her then you will be able to use style tab. :whistle::coffee:
I don't know what I'm doing, I have burned 5 in game days, spammed A and D keys. And talked to her, but nothing. (This must be the final boss in the game) I literally had to go and eat cum 3 times since my intelligence was going down. And still nothing.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes