Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
So I guess they patched it then since I tried that and I get claimed by alien goo girl for taking too much gush. I guess I just have to be satisfied with this then but then again it states ( )

"By default, Steele will have a Milk Rate value of 10, which means Steele would produce 1.73 mL per minute if the is 100%. The percentage compared to the original value (10 means 100%) is displayed as the "Production Bonus"."

And I'm only 3.3k bonus I'm missing 6.7k somewhere.

Also you have any idea why I get

"You squeeze the bottle, releasing its contents onto your hand. It is a very slow process due to how thick the substance is. Sitting heavy in your palm, the cream gives off the aroma of sweet cake batter. As you spread it on your broodmother-sized hips and colossal yet toned rear end, you feel like you are encasing yourself in liquid dough rather than a creamy lotion. After a moment, the batter soaks in and you feel alight with deft sensation, demanding you to shake what your momma gave ya! "

when I take a thicc&shake no matter how many times I take I don't get the hips don't lie feature.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I don't even know where that is, I haven't seen that opponent
It's a random encounter at the last currently available main quest location.
Phoebe II i think it was called, pretty boring place overall. :whistle::coffee:

Funny how it's been years and they still haven't fixed that burning status effect, which still doesn't fucking do any damage whatsoever even though it's supposed to.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
It's the last currently available main quest location... Phoebe II i think it was called, pretty boring place overall. :whistle::coffee:
I haven't been there. I think I haven't explored the ice place fully yet. You think if I drink 330 thicc&shake I'd get one of the perks to offset the 33% chance. Or I'll never get it, is it like that once for like SnakeByte ( ) I took the drug and got nothing, like it says I already did it but it doesn't show up on my perks

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You think if I drink 330 thicc&shake I'd get one of the perks to offset the 33% chance.
Fuck if i know, if you're interested in running some experiment then just do it. But it's best to have some means of undoing the changes before rolling experiments that may turn you into some freaky blob barely able to walk. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Fuck if i know, if you're interested in running some experiment then just do it. But it's best to have some means of undoing the changes before rolling experiments that may turn you into some freaky blob barely able to walk. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I feel like something is stopping it I can down endless of these shakes and I don't get an overdose. Maybe since I maxed out the ass slap patch it doesn't work? (As far as I know I maxed out on the ass slap patch, drank a ton of futa cans almost to point of barfing at one point) I think it just doesn't register.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I had to guess I feel like the combination of being too fit, maxing out the ass slap patch and taking the treatment just nullifies the thicc&shake.

I guess when you max it out via ass slap patch you don't get the perk?

(Sadly I'm only 86% demon since I need the demon tail to be 100%)

Weirdly enough despite having 100/100 in exhibitionism I haven't gotten the "Ultra-Exhibitionist" perk how do you guys slow it down? (I tried sleeping it won't go down)

Last edited:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Has anyone tried the Akane perk? ( ) Akane's Painslut

"Your body is attuned to Akane’s methods of pleasurable pain. You have a chance to gain bonus Defense every time you take HP damage which increases with lower health... but you’ll also take additional lust damage. With higher lust, you gain bonus defense!"

I don't even know where or how to find her, but it seems like you take defense when you get damaged on HP or have higher lust. Is this double edged or not? (Since wouldn't higher lust while bad since you might lose immediately you'd also have higher defense) Can't I just take chill pill in the middle of the fight to manage it?

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
So I was reading this ( ) since it felt like in some instances I can body high level characters but some just can't. So I was wondering why they so strong. My evasion is at 4% out of 50% max, is this normal??? Any help or advice?

Screen Shot 2024-02-24 at 11.50.34 AM.png

I don't even know if my evasion as I said above is 4% it just says evasion bonus at 4%. And since I can't find evasion then I'm assuming evasion bonus is all I have. Help please, also if anyone knows how to bring down exhibitionism that would be awesome since sleeping seems to not work

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is this double edged or not?
More like worthless, rather than double-edged. Most enemies don't ever get to see my hp bar, after all. :sneaky::coffee:
But yes, double-worthless if you consider the fact that if your lust is high then this may end in instant defeat even if you still had hp left.

Reactions: Mharzel

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Here i'll just give you my stats since writing is a pain by now.
That one loss, fuck I feel that one. So close to being undefeated. While I think I have better passive stats than you, you fucking wipe the floor against me with combat stats 4% against 27% evasion. Game Over. How, how did you get 27% wiki doesn't have anything one evasion ( ) or how to grow it. Is it because I'm thick as fuck, my ass, breast and body is so big.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
What the fuck is this (I'm doing 1 damage) I literally switched guns and I'm doing 1 damage. 1

Screen Shot 2024-02-24 at 12.46.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-24 at 12.47.06 PM.png

Used crucifer since she had no poison resistance but shouldn't the XTR-8 work since it does burn damage. Why only 1?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
That one loss, fuck I feel that one. So close to being undefeated.
More like that one was likely on purpose somewhere, i don't recall. Or maybe the result of me being lazy. :sneaky::coffee:
How, how did you get 27%
27% is actually no big deal, you can go over 30% easily enough with the right gear.
I just don't see the point atm, need some much better gear that's really worth upgrading to, but there just isn't any that fits my ideas.
I wish we had fucking crafting... :rolleyes::coffee:

So about that 27%... here:
1.png 2.png 3.png

There you go, now you to can be unkillable death machine! Congratulations! :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
More like that one was likely on purpose somewhere, i don't recall. Or maybe the result of me being lazy. :sneaky::coffee:

27% is actually no big deal, you can go over 30% easily enough with the right gear.
I just don't see the point atm, need some much better gear that's really worth upgrading to, but there just isn't any that fits my ideas.
I wish we had fucking crafting... :rolleyes::coffee:

So about that 27%... here:
View attachment 3381050 View attachment 3381052 View attachment 3381053

There you go, now you to can be unkillable death machine! Congratulations! :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I never thought it had like evasion stats, how did you get the evasion that's for the slime. Mine is like this. ( ) none of it seems to have +evasion. Although I don't really know how to do the swimsuit and the other stuff. Mine only eats cum, heals and fucks me
Screen Shot 2024-02-24 at 1.12.26 PM.png Do you think evasion is better than shield since if they can't hit you, then technically what's the point of having shield? (Since my augment gives me 50 plus on shied and 1 shield defense) I never really bothered on the jetpack since I have cool demon wings that I can just use. As for the melee weapon I'll use that then since I never use melee anyways. Thanks!

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I never thought it had like evasion stats, how did you get the evasion that's for the slime.
Yes yes, of course you don't remember that i already explained to you how to switch goo armor to evasion-mode.
First you have to teach her how to expose, then you have to interact with her and instruct her to expose your tits, ass, and cunt.
Doing this will convert all or most of your defense into evasion.
Do you think evasion is better than shield
No i think that i want both, because when you don't get hit, as Techie class, you regenerate your shields.
Thus you should balance your shields with your evasion, finding good gear that lets you do just that is a bitch though.
since I have cool demon wings that I can just use
There is no better gear than the Jetpack for people who want evasion, so.. Jetpack it is. Even if you already have wings. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Yes yes, of course you don't remember that i already explained to you how to switch goo armor to evasion-mode.
First you have to teach her how to expose, then you have to interact with her and instruct her to expose your tits, ass, and cunt.
Doing this will convert all or most of your defense into evasion.

No i think that i want both, because when you don't get hit, as Techie class, you regenerate your shields.
Thus you should balance your shields with your evasion, finding good gear that lets you do just that is a bitch though.

There is no better gear than the Jetpack for people who want evasion, so.. Jetpack it is. Even if you already have wings. :whistle::coffee:
I can't do the swim suit, airtight armor and armor that exposes body part. Any help. Like what's an airtight armor and an armor that exposes a body part?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes