Dastun

May 3, 2017
I have to agree with you. The fact that they're pulling in R30k+ on their Patreon for this game, and them having a "if you want it you can write it" attitude just pisses me off. Not to mention that the amount of content they actually put out vs. the money they get makes them one of the biggest milkers on Patreon imo.
Their development speed and attitude is most of why I'll never support them on patreon... Aside from that, the content I actually want (just exploring shit and making decisions) isn't expanded as often as events with so and so character written by a fan...

I'm just thankful I have a way to play without giving them my money. Thanks as always Palpatine.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Their development speed and attitude is most of why I'll never support them on patreon... Aside from that, the content I actually want (just exploring shit and making decisions) isn't expanded as often as events with so and so character written by a fan...

I'm just thankful I have a way to play without giving them my money. Thanks as always Palpatine.
Yeeeaaaah, I was following CoC modding for quite a long time, and found out that Savin is a total asshole who threatened anyone who wanted to mod one of the characters he worked on, even though CoC was and still is unfinished. Kinda put me off donating to their patreon.

bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
Yeeeaaaah, I was following CoC modding for quite a long time, and found out that Savin is a total asshole who threatened anyone who wanted to mod one of the characters he worked on, even though CoC was and still is unfinished. Kinda put me off donating to their patreon.
what? wtf the fuck happened?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
what? wtf the fuck happened?
From the CoC revamp wiki:
"All future add-ons for Savin have been shelved for the original game by Savin himself, plus any of the mods written since Fenoxo released the source. Savin, the only author of content for the original CoC who has complained to Kitteh and staff of the Revamp Mod, said he does not want any modifications to his work since no one will know what he had written or what was added on afterwards."
If you really want to get into it and know, here's where it was discussed, but you'll have to do some digging

bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
From the CoC revamp wiki:
"All future add-ons for Savin have been shelved for the original game by Savin himself, plus any of the mods written since Fenoxo released the source. Savin, the only author of content for the original CoC who has complained to Kitteh and staff of the Revamp Mod, said he does not want any modifications to his work since no one will know what he had written or what was added on afterwards."
If you really want to get into it and know, here's where it was discussed, but you'll have to do some digging
thanks bud

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
yeah i recall the savin thing a few times in the past, it seems it is one of those issues best skirted around. guy is fine for the most part but he is very possessive of his characters and thus does not tolerate in any way editing his characters through outside means such as mods, especially if it is making said character be involved in a kink or fetish he himself detests or does not do since I recall someone at one point asked for content back when C.O.C was the main for some of his characters to be able to become pregnant and he shot that one down at high speed.

Reactions: cake1234 and Vgamer

GandiIV

Sep 28, 2017
Hi ! Thanks for sharing it :)

Is there a way to change the looks of you children ? I have TiTsEd but it does not seem to have options for it :(

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Hi ! Thanks for sharing it :)

Is there a way to change the looks of you children ? I have TiTsEd but it does not seem to have options for it :(
Children are quite new to the game and don't have too much content yet. You could probably use .minerva but it'd be hard and probably not worth it quite yet

minibw

Feb 25, 2017
Does anyone know if they plan to ever actually...progress this game? I like all this kink and interludes they add, but I'm pretty sure the actual storyline hasn't advanced a single tiny bit for at least a year and a half now. Maybe even longer? Has there been any word on if they even actually want to have an endgame to this, or is Uveto literally the last main mission we're ever gonna get?

Reactions: Darksnider05
Nov 27, 2016
Last I heard there's plans for at least 2 more main planets and at least 1 more side-planet. There's a lot of stuff in the development pipeline for the game that's been in there for over a year though. There's still only 1 ship in the game and multiple ships with ship combat has been planned since the start of the game.

I'm pretty sympathetic to developers and a lot of people don't realize just how much time and effort goes into game development but Fenoxo prioritizes pandering to his backers, who are of course just perverts, instead of the game's design docs.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Hi, does anybody have a art sketch with some of the races. I have seen it this month somewhere and i can't find it right now anywhere.

Reactions: IvoryOwl

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Hi, does anybody have a art sketch with some of the races. I have seen it this month somewhere and i can't find it right now anywhere.
I don't know if there's an updated version elsewhere but you can still find Renezuo's Bestiary on Google, with illustrations of certain species. That album is from 2015 though... very outdated by now. Also not sure what's the policy on posting direct links but here goes nothing. Scroll down, page 2 and 3 have 'em.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes