Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
I don't know if there's an updated version elsewhere but you can still find Renezuo's Bestiary on Google...
This was available on Fen's website, I think that's where I got it before the artist was selling it for $2? Or I found it elsewhere, I forget.

Edit: It's available in the first post! hah

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
New Public is out on Fen's site, it updates from version 0.7.117 to 0.7.121.

Here's a dump of the change logs:

0.7.117 Changelog:
  • A Christmas celebration with Shade has been added! The way I wired it up… it SHOULD be repeatable every year. Due to how convoluted Shade’s encounters on Uveto are set up, it might be buggy. Note: requires Shade to be on Uveto and on good terms with the PC.
  • Jacques00 slipped in a “Twink-Ease” item.
  • Fixed a few bugs with the Candy Rahn.
  • Various other fixes.
  • <3
0.7.118 Changelog:
  • HugsAlright’s Anno Christmas event has been coded by UpcastDrake. Thanks d00d!
  • I fixed a parsing bug in Shade’s email.
0.7.119 Changelog:
  • Myrna the Christmas Korg is now in game. She is a rare encounter in hostile squares in Uveto. Once you meet her, she will appear in a specific square on Uveto. Hint: southeast of town.
  • Some typo fixes.
  • Some under the hood stuff to prepare the .exe version for use.
0.7.120 Changelog:
  • The Randy Claws event has been added to the game! You should get an email that triggers an interesting dream next sleep – if you know Ciaran.
  • Some fixes to Shade’s event for those with more… complicated relationships with her.
(UPDATE) 0.7.121 Changelog:
  • Fyn now has seasonal sex scenes for you to enjoy! Four of them, to be precise!

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Another public update:

0.7.122 Changelog:
  • QuestyRobo’s “Milodan Breeding Solstice” event has been added to the game. For optimal experience, turn on silly mode first (or you won’t see the second half!) Requirements: Low chance of encounter on any combat square. Requires genitals (and an unfertilized womb if feminine).
  • Shade’s event has been reworked AGAIN. Now she won’t send you the email until after you’ve been to her house for the first time on Uveto, and the logic for determining which variations of the scene you get has been simplified. Here’s hoping this solves everyone’s problems with it.
0.7.123 Changelog:
  • Fixed a bug that stopped the female breeding solstice from proccing unless you had multiple vaginas.
  • UpcastDrake slipped in Gwen’s holiday event as well!

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
You the real MVP, man. Is it possible for you to share via any other means? I hit the MEGA transfer quota.
0.7.125 swf

If you are using any free vpn, then you'll most likely hit the limit sooner than later. Unless you downloaded about 5gb the last 6 hours on a free account, then you'll just have to wait.

Reactions: Cakei

yandar

Jul 27, 2017
0.7.125 swf

If you are using any free vpn, then you'll most likely hit the limit sooner than later. Unless you downloaded about 5gb the last 6 hours on a free account, then you'll just have to wait.
  • It's pretty strange. I have a free account, but haven't downloaded anything for the past few days. In any case, thanks for the link.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I used to play this ages ago. Couldn't find a reason to continue anymore so I stopped in favor of waiting for a much larger game to play. Now i'm stuck in the Update Pit where a million updates have gone by and i've no idea where the game is at content wise. All I remember when I stopped is something about Uveto and something about a Raccoon person update.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
I used to play this ages ago. Couldn't find a reason to continue anymore so I stopped in favor of waiting for a much larger game to play. Now i'm stuck in the Update Pit where a million updates have gone by and i've no idea where the game is at content wise. All I remember when I stopped is something about Uveto and something about a Raccoon person update.
Best thing to do is go to fenoxo site and read all the changes from your version. Have fun with all that's new! :D

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
First time playing this type of game, why does some encounters try to refer me as female when I created a male?

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
First time playing this type of game, why does some encounters try to refer me as female when I created a male?
You might have set your character to be seen as a female? There's a PrefGender option to the lower left corner of the game, with the big human block, click on that and see if its set to female.

pinkerwhale

Oct 23, 2017
something I just noticed. why does the app require network permissions? I just double checked with the public build on the site and that one doesn't need it. something smells fishy.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes