♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I guess you found the lab, then. It's not a very easy quest though, better watch that bacon while there.
The goo armor may bug in this area so you better save before fighting Janeria like i explained a page or two ago in this thread.
Namely, return the armor to default state before fighting Janeria. :whistle::coffee:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Do you fight them and win? (Or do people just run away) I don't know I just felt like I should be like mega strong or something as if the doctor with 6 hands should be the only one I shouldn't fight
You're way too scared of Dr.Lash
lash.PNG
He (they?) is a relatively easy opponent compared to something like the Kaithrit mercenaries in Dhaal. He didn't even manage to land a shot on me. Just stun the shit out of your enemies.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I guess you found the lab, then. It's not a very easy quest though, better watch that bacon while there.
The goo armor may bug in this area so you better save before fighting Janeria like i explained a page or two ago in this thread.
Namely, return the armor to default state before fighting Janeria. :whistle::coffee:
I don't even know how to do and yes I just died. Luckily enough I have saves. I ran out of energy since I didn't bring any energy potions with me. But I'm not sure what the status effects are since she's not on the wiki or I can't find her so I don't know what gun to use. (Also how do you stun the shit out of your enemies?) I read a comment once stating the rocket hammer is broken. That one just bring that and spam it?

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Turns out she absorbs lightning so I got the hail gun and kept on shooting her. (I won!)
Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 10.46.10 AM.png
Does turning in the card do me any good or nothing at all and better to keep?

(pretty much I got everything that's important with this goo suit, it can heal, eat cum and resistance to electricity)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Luckily enough I have saves.
Lmao i'd consider you a masochist if you still didn't learn this lesson at this point. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I ran out of energy since I didn't bring any energy potions with me.
Funny how you manage that, i never even have to use potions. Don't you have 'Deflector Regeneration' ability?
Normally that's plenty for me to off just about anything. :whistle::coffee:
Turns out she absorbs lightning so I got the hail gun and kept on shooting her. (I won!)
Check if the goo armor has received shielding, that should tell you if she upgraded.
If not, then you'll have to redo this rodeo with Janeria.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Lmao i'd consider you a masochist if you still didn't learn this lesson at this point. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Funny how you manage that, i never even have to use potions. Don't you have 'Deflector Regeneration' ability?
Normally that's plenty for me to off just about anything. :whistle::coffee:

Check if the goo armor has received shielding, that should tell you if she upgraded.
If not, then you'll have to redo this rodeo with Janeria.
I have power surge, but it's just not enough. Like I find myself in a pinch, like sometimes I go around then I ran out of energy worse case scenario especially when I hop into low level places and I 1-2 tap enemies I forget about my lust and I get defeated by it.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I don't have gravitic disruptor
To stun your enemy you can use Paralyzing Shock since you're a Techie, nothing to do with disruptor.
I have power surge, but it's just not enough. Like I find myself in a pinch, like sometimes I go around then I ran out of energy worse case scenario especially when I hop into low level places and I 1-2 tap enemies I forget about my lust and I get defeated by it.
Rest to keep your energy levels topped up. :whistle::coffee:
Also periodically you can get your goo armor to fuck you (masturbation menu>crew) lowering your lust levels, as well.
Not to mention that you can use Focus Pills in combat to decrease your active lust.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 11.05.34 AM.png
Like where even is this "lab"?

Or how do I even access this, I got the slime goo quest done but still locked. The same with the very first map (the on next the droid that's still locked) [I even have some random person sending death treats is this a bad end?)
Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 11.06.27 AM.png Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 11.03.07 AM.png
[I don't even have the other places unlocked, I mean I can cheat my way. But I wanna at least try to unlock it the correct way (even if I'm hopping all over the place) [It's fine to not go to Poe A right, last time I went there I got big breast. Hard pass]
Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 11.08.31 AM.png

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Like where even is this "lab"?
That's the one where Janeria was.
Or how do I even access this, I got the slime goo quest done but still locked.
This one is related to Korgi Hold quest not the goo.
[It's fine to not go to Poe A right, last time I went there I got big breast. Hard pass]
It is fine to go there, or indeed not to go. But you definitely getting something changed about your persona if you do go. :sneaky::coffee:
Depends on which costume you pick. The least invasive is probably the what-it's-name armor that turns you into some giga-chad (or giga-chadesse lol). I doubt that you'll have problems with that one. :sneaky::coffee:
But ultimately you can undo any transformation you receive at POE-A by applying some TF items. :whistle::coffee:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I guess I'll have to check on that Korgi Hold quest then. Also is it good to have big breast to heal up? (Like the drink milk option, is this viable?) If there's one quest I wanna do it's something about a squirrel girl getting kidnapped by like a blue female villain. Since when I was scrolling through the wiki I saw the price was like a machine that if you use it twice on your ass, you get to heal every time you use your ass or something like that. I'm forgetting what's it called or how to even trigger it. Any advice?
Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 11.19.47 AM.png
(Also what's the best mods to get? I think I have the lactating one and the virility one but I haven't seen any changes on the virility side of things)
Also is inventory bag space is capped at 20? like without other modules

Last edited:

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
You're way too scared of Dr. Lash

He (they?) is a relatively easy opponent compared to something like the Kaithrit mercenaries in Dhaal. He didn't even manage to land a shot on me. Just stun the shit out of your enemies.
I like using Lust damage to K.O them.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Oh I'm retarded, I didn't read the words TAINTED rusher, I was fucking these suckers since they lost against me. I guess I was the sucker. (I actually haven't ventured off to other places since I feel like I'm gonna get bodied)
I guess now I know where I got the "tainted" stat

Any help on Dhann, either I'm being forced to fight gangs, getting forced to buy drugs, some weirdo wants to milk me or that weird jellyfish not to mention the tainted rusher. Any advice?

I forgot to mention the fucking hydra cat man woman, that shit is unkillable. Dhann so hard. Helps pls. (Everywhere I go people wanna fight)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So i think you asked about implants?
I finally bothered to take a look at them, not a terribly large selection at the starter shop but i found good stuff. I always do.
For utility implant - Prostitute Pro.
I can use my goo armor to fuck myself decreasing active lust and at the same time restoring energy thanks to this implant.
How fucking convenient lol, probably won't need to rest anymore.

For combat implant - Cybernetic Subprocessor.
Naturally you would aim to maximize your INT stat as a techie, so this one is no-brainer. :whistle::coffee:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
So i think you asked about implants?
I finally bothered to take a look at them, not a terribly large selection at the starter shop but i found good stuff. I always do.
For utility implant - Prostitute Pro.
I can use my goo armor to fuck myself decreasing active lust and at the same time restoring energy thanks to this implant.
How fucking convenient lol, probably won't need to rest anymore.

For combat implant - Cybernetic Subprocessor.
Naturally you would aim to maximize your INT stat as a techie, so this one is no-brainer. :whistle::coffee:
Thanks! (I'll run those then) Any advice on a Dhall, like every fight feels like an issue of me getting tainted and then me waiting for 3 days to get 1 taint remove.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I realized there's like a ton of mods in this game from piercing to I'm guessing you can elongate things from penis, to nipples I'm assuming even the cliterious since why would they bother to give a number at the description. I was wondering if there's like a place to one stop shop everything or a list. On what does what, I can't seem to find any in the wiki

Reactions: Ssato243

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Well duh, don't get tainted then. :whistle::coffee:
Just wondering what do you bring with you in? (I typically bring, fishing rod, climbing kit, doctor bag, knuckle buster, heavy slut ray, crucifer spitter, silent shrimp, street sweeper, plasma launcher, shaline ki bow, hailstorm, power potion, emp grenade and the calm pill. While xtr-8 peer are my main weapons rough leash. Is this fine? I typically carry 10 of each the potion, pill and grenade.) Is this ok?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Just wondering what do you bring with you in? (I typically bring, fishing rod, climbing kit, doctor bag, knuckle buster, heavy slut ray, crucifer spitter, silent shrimp, street sweeper, plasma launcher, shaline ki bow, hailstorm, power potion, emp grenade and the calm pill. While xtr-8 peer are my main weapons rough leash. Is this fine? I typically carry 10 of each the potion, pill and grenade.) Is this ok?
It doesn't really matter.
I almost never use anything anyway since there is no need, everything just drops dead one way or another. :whistle::coffee:
But well, i definitely carry focus pills and power potions. Healing can be done through your goo armor.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I'm kinda tempted to hit the fast forward button but it says it might break the game I have to like fast forward 120ish days, is that fine. As far as I know the only time event is the Poe-A

(Also where's the one tap button in the cheats, I wanna test something on a new character. But I can't find it)

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes