claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
okay, so far these are the crew scenes i've found
Anno: triggers on crew tile
Syri: crew tile and during sleep
Paige: during shower and while flying
that's it so far and i know i'm missing more but I cannot manage to trigger them i guess, also no Ardia scenes exist...

Reactions: GokutheG

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
that's it so far and i know i'm missing more but I cannot manage to trigger them i guess, also no Ardia scenes exist...
Olympia allegedly has a scene/s, it tells you who has content when you go to enable crew toy

AAmTT

Dec 10, 2018
I was surprised Eitan has one, it triggers on shower

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I had to check the Fen discord, but the "available" crew toy options currently are "Eitan", "Paige", "Ramis", "Deziere", "Anno", "Olympia", "Syri", "Pippa"

which if true would explain why I couldn't get the siegwulf scene even though it said it was possible, but I've yet to get Olympia still

Reactions: chasmatic

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
1715852307480.png
from fen's discord, the writer replied to someone asking about Olympia, so I guess i'm not the only one who can't get her scene

Last edited:
Reactions: TerreCrimson

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
I think it's breedwell you need to donate lot of sperm in new texas to unlock it IIRC (it's just a place where you can donate semen once a week for money)
Also remeber they won't let you go if your a taur, Started as one and donated a SHIT TON off cum (I took to many of the Equibling things, did NOT understand what it did at first) and got the invite and went to go to the planet, but got turned away cause I was a taur
WOMP WOMP

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
New update is weird

"You can be used as a toy by most your crew mates"

Tf does that even mean?Scenes that were already in the game now randomly trigger?

Reactions: _Metamorphosis_

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
New update is weird

"You can be used as a toy by most your crew mates"

Tf does that even mean?Scenes that were already in the game now randomly trigger?
they're new scenes

also another hotfix just dropped, but it doesn't even mention the olympia scene lmao, so there may be another one coming

Last edited:
Reactions: _Metamorphosis_
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes