Pandect

Mar 12, 2021
I did go into detail: call him a classic example for a /pol/tard suffering from the classic /pol/ dilemma, say that he'd done coomed his brain out to an idea of an enthostate to even consider that using that FMJ quote could possibly be endearing to the one to whom it was said, called him a /pol/tard again, say that his character was his space nazi power fantasy OC, mention a specifically home-printed Hitler poster; I threw in a lot of saucy words in there, so I don't know what you're talking about.

I don't care about the author's negative qualities as long as it doesn't leak into the writing, and especially when that's all that it is.
I'm pretty sure the only one who has a problem with any of this is you, as most others seem to know how to avoid content they don't want to engage with, especially when it's made clear what kind of content it is. Twitter or reddit might be more open to this autistic spazfest you're having.

Oct 12, 2023
feel like the word nazi has just about lost all meaning nowadays with it getting thrown around so much.
I partially agree, but I think he meant on generally more on "Incredibly Racist and Eugenist asshole" part of things which is one of the definitions on the Cambridge Dictionary which I quote says " ".

It's not completely incorrect and yeah it's one of the meanings but not quite there, in either case she is a Eugenist asshole who spouts things about:

"Improving the bloodline"
1717013381383.png

"Temptation of having a SUPERIOR CHILD"
1717013683160.png

"Get rid of nasty genes" and "Get your genes rinsed out"
1717013706228.png
1717013821085.png

And many other notable quotes if you get impregnated by her as a non-human, in fact she bluntly states that "All Ausar must Fucking Hang" in that one mission too.
1717013781855.png

This is just 101, something that was one of the ideals of the Nazis and went hand in hand with many things they did, and as shown above she spouts a LOT of Eugenic asshole shit claiming racial superiority of Humankind, btw this only happens if you get impregnated by her as a non-human, also she still threathens to shoot you with a taser if you are pregnant with her kid as non-human, fun!

(An old but gold image on a thread about a possible quest of fan-girling riya)
1717014496394.png

I'm pretty sure the only one who has a problem with any of this is you, as most others seem to know how to avoid content they don't want to engage with
No, I and some other people did talk about this like few threads ago lmao (right here), and good mention on "avoiding content" because that's a valid point especially with Riya.

There is 1 major problem with Riya, you can't avoid her racism if you play as non-human, you are forced to go through with it and Riya never changes, but ah! you can actually avoid it you see if you take the terran treats and become a "superior human" as she often states, in fact she gives you terran treats and bluntly states you to eat them.

So in theory yeah you can avoid her racism and general prejudice in her content, but in practice you do that by caving into her racism, and even on casual conversations she still drops racist shit anyway so eh.

Hell, I'd argue the Bee Boy Kane is also hella prejudiced.
1717015975767.png
You know, this one from the Mhen'ga Mission, he hates aliens and distrusts them for being "weak", just a general asshole if not an even more vocal one than Riya but unlike her he can get his come-upance by you scarring his face and mocking his defeat by calling him weak (though iirc it was planned for him to get revenge but that went nowhere)

Personally, just go get your ass enlarged to a new hole into the Wonderland, by either Jerynn or Verusha if you want some degrading stuff because their scenes are better written lol.

(THIS IS THE MIGHTY POWER OF AUTISM ON A COOMER!)

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I partially agree, but I think he meant on generally more on "Incredibly Racist and Eugenist asshole" part of things which is one of the definitions on the Cambridge Dictionary which I quote says " ".

It's not completely incorrect and yeah it's one of the meanings but not quite there, in either case she is a Eugenist asshole who spouts things about:

"Improving the bloodline"
View attachment 3683847

"Temptation of having a SUPERIOR CHILD"
View attachment 3683873

"Get rid of nasty genes" and "Get your genes rinsed out"
View attachment 3683876
View attachment 3683883

And many other notable quotes if you get impregnated by her as a non-human, in fact she bluntly states that "All Ausar must Fucking Hang" in that one mission too.
View attachment 3683880

This is just 101, something that was one of the ideals of the Nazis and went hand in hand with many things they did, and as shown above she spouts a LOT of Eugenic asshole shit claiming racial superiority of Humankind, btw this only happens if you get impregnated by her as a non-human, also she still threathens to shoot you with a taser if you are pregnant with her kid as non-human, fun!

(An old but gold image on a thread about a possible quest of fan-girling riya)
View attachment 3683927

No, I and some other people did talk about this like few threads ago lmao (right here), and good mention on "avoiding content" because that's a valid point especially with Riya.

There is 1 major problem with Riya, you can't avoid her racism if you play as non-human, you are forced to go through with it and Riya never changes, but ah! you can actually avoid it you see if you take the terran treats and become a "superior human" as she often states, in fact she gives you terran treats and bluntly states you to eat them.

So in theory yeah you can avoid her racism and general prejudice in her content, but in practice you do that by caving into her racism, and even on casual conversations she still drops racist shit anyway so eh.

Personally, just go get your ass enlarged to a new hole into the Wonderland, by either Jerynn or Verusha if you want some degrading stuff because their scenes are better written lol.

(THIS IS THE MIGHTY POWER OF AUTISM ON A COOMER!)
Space racists are good.Its sad that riya didnt fully embrace her human supremacy and become a 600 pound mass agmented space racist(amen) but oh well.

Also if you really think about it,a non human pc NOT being able to have sex with her is missed potential since some amazing degrade scenes could take place.Use your racism for good bros!

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
Wonder when they gonna make closure for already established relationships npc. Just a year ago they hyping for new Dzaan npc in disc then nothing heard haha.

Oct 12, 2023
Space racists are good.Its sad that riya didnt fully embrace her human supremacy and become a 600 pound mass agmented space racist(amen) but oh well.
Riya sucks because she isn't competitive racist, she wishes she was 1% as cool as the Adeptus Astartes
MY ARMOR IS CONTEMPT, MY SWORD IS HATRED, MY SHIELD IS DISGUST
IN EMPEROR'S NAME, LET NONE SURVIVE.

1717016334219.jpeg

Also if you really think about it,a non human pc NOT being able to have sex with her is missed potential since some amazing degrade scenes could take place.Use your racism for good bros!
Honestly the idea is not bad, I personally don't have any real issue believe it or not lol, and on side note ironically (in my eyes) it SEEMS that the racism in her scenes just changes the name slut/whore and so forth to a "slur" of the race, it's almost practically the same text sso there is pretty much no real raceplay or whatever which admitedly is a missed opportunity, which is rather suprising for a character who has like 10 different racist greetings so like tf lol?

My real issue is when people people try to downplay that she isn't racist or a terrible person.

Bro.... she is a terrible racist person lmao, just admit and go get your ass enlarged or whatever man.

Oct 12, 2023
View attachment 3684042

Fen is once again the winner of "Refusing to update Bianca & fuck William in particular" contest for the forth year in a row
Honestly it's more shocking they remembered anything about First-14 lol, the Overqueen been hinted to show up again and never did and T1k4 was hinted to have more content, again, years ago.

1717017272827.png
Another "GOD LORD HER BACK" art by Adjatha though tbf almost everything in TITS is excessivly big ig lmao.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
it's incredible how little we actually have per updates

i mean, when you trim the patchlog a bit you have
  • [Backers] T1K4 is expanded to be obtainable as crew and usable as an accessory
  • [Public] Dhaal’s post-party party is now accessible to the general public.
  • New Bust
  • Under the hood work was done
  • Fixed
  • Fixes
  • scenes should trigger properly.
  • Improvements
  • Tweaks
  • Fixes
  • disabled tooltip with an explanation for why
  • Fixed
  • Fixes
  • Updated
  • More fixes
  • Lots more subtle fixes and tweaks!
it's incredible...unsurprising, but incredible.

SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
Eh, my hyper-happy ass likes Ady's art, but I respect that mega sized everything isn't for everyone. My problem is that the text doesn't match the size shown in the art. Like, above would be a YY-ZZZ, or bigger andoff the itl bra scale. Bet they're called H's or MAYBE JJ's.

TiTS needs its own bra-scale art in-game that explains how centuries of mods have broken the scale as we'd understand it irl.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
it's incredible how little we actually have per updates

i mean, when you trim the patchlog a bit you have
  • [Backers] T1K4 is expanded to be obtainable as crew and usable as an accessory
  • [Public] Dhaal’s post-party party is now accessible to the general public.
  • New Bust
  • Under the hood work was done
  • Fixed
  • Fixes
  • scenes should trigger properly.
  • Improvements
  • Tweaks
  • Fixes
  • disabled tooltip with an explanation for why
  • Fixed
  • Fixes
  • Updated
  • More fixes
  • Lots more subtle fixes and tweaks!
it's incredible...unsurprising, but incredible.
fr, where the fuck is our fap fuel? has Fen even written and released anything in the last two fucking years?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
How many updates has it been since that Goblin Pirate has been updated....
20a.jpg

I thought that string of updates with new scenes for her will lead to something....

• Sad
Reactions: JungleNuts

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Riya sucks because she isn't competitive racist, she wishes she was 1% as cool as the Adeptus Astartes
MY ARMOR IS CONTEMPT, MY SWORD IS HATRED, MY SHIELD IS DISGUST
IN EMPEROR'S NAME, LET NONE SURVIVE.

View attachment 3684045

Honestly the idea is not bad, I personally don't have any real issue believe it or not lol, and on side note ironically (in my eyes) it SEEMS that the racism in her scenes just changes the name slut/whore and so forth to a "slur" of the race, it's almost practically the same text sso there is pretty much no real raceplay or whatever which admitedly is a missed opportunity, which is rather suprising for a character who has like 10 different racist greetings so like tf lol?

My real issue is when people people try to downplay that she isn't racist or a terrible person.

Bro.... she is a terrible racist person lmao, just admit and go get your ass enlarged or whatever man.
Every day im not them,it hurts...

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes