Feb 13, 2019
So I haven't been keeping up with the BOOBs mod, is that dude still removing the shekka dick content? Or has he come to his senses?
IDK, but I disapprove of removing content for no reason myself
Especially avoidable content

Also the game was not compile-able as of last night

FrackaMir

May 19, 2017
Whats even the point of removing optional content for starters? They're entirely optional, unless you willingly want them, you can basically just ignore it for the time or till you want to experience new stuff

With the BOOBs modder removing optional content, specially futa for willy nilly and no reason, many would be somewhat forced to switch between both TiTs for the Futa and BOOBs for the incest and other stuff that got gutted from TiTs

Feb 13, 2019
Whats even the point of removing optional content for starters? They're entirely optional, unless you willingly want them, you can basically just ignore it for the time or till you want to experience new stuff

With the BOOBs modder removing optional content, specially futa for willy nilly and no reason, many would be somewhat forced to switch between both TiTs for the Futa and BOOBs for the incest and other stuff that got gutted from TiTs
If you care that much you could always fork the fork
Not that I'd recommend that for a game like this. Despite building my elaborate build system, I don't actually care about the game much anymore. They've been too slow and ruined too much. Even from the beginning, the randomness of CoC was more exciting, somehow.

FrackaMir

May 19, 2017
The game at this state that it is in, along with what the modder of ol Boobs is doing with removing optional content, doesn't seem quite worth it anymore really. CoC was and is still better then TiTs and BooBs in my opinion, including the revamp mod which I believe didn't remove anything but added things in and changed a couple of things due to the unfinished nature of the unmodded one

Fens now mostly interested in keeping his stock holders satisfied and the money followers, Its doubtful he'd even improve the game as it is, that or he's running outta ideas

Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Nobody should be making general statements on the quality of a game solely on the basis of the fetishes it portrays.

Should vegetarians go onto e.g. Yelp and leave bad reviews for random meat-serving restaurants?

This game, like so many others tracked on this site, is pandering to a lot of different fetishes simultaneously. It possesses some elements that I find rare and exciting and then within moments throws something else up that is deeply unsettling. The worst experiences blend what one loves with that they detest; presenting a delicious looking dish before scooping the contents into a rancid-smelling waste-bin with a beaming smile and a sincere 'bon appetit'.

Nonetheless, there's a lot of content, the game-play systems are solid, a lot of the writing is very good, and I haven't run into execution errors or unsolvable puzzles.

TiTS/CoC2 may disappoint people looking for a faithful reproduction of CoC, a comparatively straightforward transformation-gacha, but there are clearly a lot of people who appreciate the genre-evolution based on patronage.

I prefer Lilith's Throne for freedom/customization/content filtering but enjoy the detailed scenes and more advanced characterization/plot development so far in TiTS. I hope that a future game, maybe a more advanced version of either, can balance the complexity of blending these approaches.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2019
Nobody should be making general statements on the quality of a game solely on the basis of the fetishes it portrays.
Well, I personally accept that there are people who enjoy the game/can overlook the (subjective) crap.

That doesn't mean I should not be allowed to express my opinions on the matter. To me, CoC was the better game.
And as for the number of patreon supporters… I can't argue against that. I know my voice is one in a sea of voices.

Last edited:

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
0.7.280 -
SWF -
EXE -
AIR -
ARM -
x86 -
Image pack -
image pack EXE -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ragata

Dec 8, 2018
0.7.280 -
SWF -
EXE -
AIR -
ARM -
APK -
Image pack -
image pack EXE -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
links sadly dead already

Edit: nvm Turns out Zippyshare blocks my country.

qwerr23

Jun 3, 2017
Would anyone mind uploading to anywhere other than zippyshare? It's blocked and my vpn won't get me around it.

Feb 13, 2019
Would anyone mind uploading to anywhere other than zippyshare? It's blocked and my vpn won't get me around it.

The desktop SWF is the SWF's he linked, but recompressed.
The Android builds are all my own versions, but if you need the originals I might be able to up whatever one you're trying to get.

Also, the imagepack version will be on there soon-ish. Gotta let it finish downloading, recompressing, and re-uploading.
P.S. Gitlab often takes a couple minutes to start serving the new links page after I update it. So it should be up soon.

Update: got distracted playing sonic 2 for genesis. Updated image pack link now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes