Feb 13, 2019
278 added pretty much nothing, so I'm content to wait. If someone who frequents here had it, and had visited recently enough to have even seen your post, they'd have already posted it by the time they saw you asking for it.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
278 added pretty much nothing, so I'm content to wait. If someone who frequents here had it, and had visited recently enough to have even seen your post, they'd have already posted it by the time they saw you asking for it.
it added a new character to the uveto racetrack.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
i've read the new chracter's google doc, it is not that big or great to wait for a new version here. i think link to doc is still available on fenoxo forum in tits event submisions.
Youd think that if they add char to racetrack they will add content with her that involve that racetrack. but no its content about stadium on which racetrack placed. Fen really needs to learn how to write not misleading patchnotes.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
can someone give me the link to download the latest version of BOOBs mod plz. thanks
The latest version of the BOOBs mod is linked in the OP.
And it is also linked just a few (~6) posts above your post.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Whats the BOOBs mod by chance?
Not to be mean or anything, but if you can take a bit of time and read the last few pages you will know what the mod is, since it's something this forum has been talking about for a few days/weeks.
Buuut I'll answer you anyway, the BOOBs mod is a mod created (at first) to have access to the content that has been deleted because of patreon.
And I said at first because now we know they are deleting content they (the mod's creators) don't like.

Reactions: T800

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Whats the BOOBs mod by chance?
BOOBS is a mod of TiTs by based off of the
From
The general aims of this mod are to: reverse stupid decisions, add a select few submitted characters/vendors/mods/github pull requests (already on top of the github portion, at least for personal targets) that are either rejected/half implemented/dead WIP, changing over to a more personally soothing black and orange or the inverse colour scheme (potentially see if it can changed in game), add a monk start with a pysonic's skill tree, adding in user requests (e.g. nipple colours and de-baderging Dr's Badger's machine) and general minor QOL items.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MiThMo

May 29, 2018
Sometimes I lose interest in TiTS (more or so all games), and then gain it back again. Whenever this happens I get to come back to some new content, which makes me happy. At this point I almost do it intentionally.

Reactions: nowayman69

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I am stuck at getting the pirate password, a tip in the right direction would be appreciated, I know about the prison station and even knocked up the captain, nothing unless I missed it.
Stupid, isn't it? It should be at least as loose as being on ok terms with ANYONE pirate related to not have to cheat to look it up, not just the herm and Gash-face.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Stupid, isn't it? It should be at least as loose as being on ok terms with ANYONE pirate related to not have to cheat to look it up, not just the herm and Gash-face.
It's stupid, but zheng shi is closely linked to the ship upgrade, the password thing is only here until it's done (or will stay if fen & co are too lazy to change it).
You're supposed to fight with your ship before landing, and you will go out with a new ship.
But again, the ship upgrade is required.

nightburn12

Jul 7, 2017
Playing the latest BOOBS version and getting this error when trying to play any of the games on the recreational deck in zheng shi.

[Uncaught flash.errors::StackOverflowError]

Something bad happened!

Please report this message, and include any prior scene text or a description of what you did before seeing this message:

Flash Player: StandAlone - Windows
Flash Version: WIN 11,2,202,235
Game Version: 0.7.274

Error Name: Error
Error Mesg: Error #1023
null

(Access the main menu to start a new game or use the data menu to load a previously saved game. The buttons are located in the lower left of the game screen.)
edit to be more exact:
Error: Error #1023: Stack overflow occurred.
at classes.Parser:arseEngine/makeQuotesPrettah()[/run/media/j/Games1/A-YITS/MOD/src/classes/Parser/ParseEngine.as:623]
at classes.Parser:arseEngine/recursiveParser()[/run/media/j/Games1/A-YITS/MOD/src/classes/Parser/ParseEngine.as:555]
at global/classes.Engine.Interfaces:arseText()[/run/media/j/Games1/A-YITS/MOD/src/classes/Engine/Interfaces/ParseText.as:10]
at classes::GUI/showName()[/run/media/j/Games1/A-YITS/MOD/src/classes/GUI.as:763]
at classes::TiTS/showName()[/run/media/j/Games1/A-YITS/MOD/src/classes/TiTS.as:983]
at classes::TiTS/showBlackjackDealer()[/run/media/j/Games1/A-YITS/MOD/src/includes/zhengShiStation/blackjack.as:47]
at classes::TiTS/startBlackjack()[/run/media/j/Games1/A-YITS/MOD/src/includes/zhengShiStation/blackjack.as:128]
at classes::TiTS/blackJackOptions()[/run/media/j/Games1/A-YITS/MOD/src/includes/zhengShiStation/blackjack.as:322]
at classes::TiTS/startBlackjack()[/run/media/j/Games1/A-YITS/MOD/src/includes/zhengShiStation/blackjack.as:152]

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Must have missed 278....
Then again i expect fenoxo to make a patreon post with new updates.....
feel free to @ me when a new update is live so i can upload it....
i'll wait for the next version because this one is basicly worthless patch

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes