Feb 13, 2019
converted with SWF2EXE first attempt seems to start up fine
But why, tho.
The flash player stand-alone is right here.

Wich version should I download?
BOOBS if you want modded
Normal otherwise
Among build variants:
Desktop SWF or desktop AIR for your computer. SWF if you have working flash player.
f thread?? any links?
lrn2google

Beware: lots of complaining on that thread
i gotta say today companies nowadays are dipshit pricks
True enough, but why did you post this?

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
But why, tho.
The flash player stand-alone is right here.
Some people prefer a ready to run exe, why is beyond me. its just a service so don't compain tbh.
is there an image pack version of the newest game version ?

I have accumulated all the information i need thanks regardless .
277 has a imgpack version, was uploaded after my update. lemme upload it in a few minutes

TiTS_0.7.277 - repost with imgpack link added (repost so it doesn't drown in the posts)
SWF - -
EXE - - (converted with SWF2EXE first attempt seems to start up fine)
AIR - -
x86 - -
ARM - -

Imgpack version:
SWF - -
EXE - -

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Attached mail image
View attachment 283630

Y2Ryoko

Apr 28, 2017
boobs modder its probably a better idea to improve the game than to (stupidly) remove options to get dicks

make the tfs give combat advantages at least, add new equipment, etc
I also highly recommend checking the f thread more often, and i think they might let you get a name since you actually do something.
They don't just check the thread, they originated from it and left (or were shunned). They personally consider their mod to be an improvement. It was never about appealing to the broader community.

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
I am stuck at getting the pirate password, a tip in the right direction would be appreciated, I know about the prison station and even knocked up the captain, nothing unless I missed it.

Nov 21, 2017
I know the question has probebly been asked before, but does anyone know how far from finished the game is? I played it when it was version 0.7.28 and got a fair wayes in and loved every second of it, but now I want to play it again from scratch, and I dont know if it would be worth it. So if anyone knows please tel, if no-one knows please tell me if there has been enough new content to warrent another play. (ps. When I played I got to the planet with the ants... or something. It was a long time ago. PPS. I love fenoxo games! Finished coc once and am also contemplating another playtrough)

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I am stuck at getting the pirate password, a tip in the right direction would be appreciated, I know about the prison station and even knocked up the captain, nothing unless I missed it.
For zeng shi ?
You have a few ways to "know" the password and f4s1k1n linked the wiki page so I'm sure you'll find those ways.
But it's really easy, you juste tell them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope it helps.

Mar 19, 2019
Question: Is there a possibility of anyone uploading the newest version to Mega? I've tried the version with Flash Player, but it doesn't transfer my saves...

Edit: Nevermind, I got it working. On the other hand, how do you install the BOOBs mod?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Question: Is there a possibility of anyone uploading the newest version to Mega? I've tried the version with Flash Player, but it doesn't transfer my saves...

Edit: Nevermind, I got it working. On the other hand, how do you install the BOOBs mod?
You don't install the mod, it is a standalone version of the game, you just download & run it like you would any other version of TiTs

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
I know the question has probebly been asked before, but does anyone know how far from finished the game is? I played it when it was version 0.7.28 and got a fair wayes in and loved every second of it, but now I want to play it again from scratch, and I dont know if it would be worth it. So if anyone knows please tel, if no-one knows please tell me if there has been enough new content to warrent another play. (ps. When I played I got to the planet with the ants... or something. It was a long time ago. PPS. I love fenoxo games! Finished coc once and am also contemplating another playtrough)
Quite simply, yes. The current version is 0.7.231 0.7.278. That's over 200 250 builds that have been released since you last played it. I can quite confidently say that there is a ton more content than the last version you played, which was released 2 years ago.

(EDITED)

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Quite simply, yes. The current version is 0.7.231. That's over 200 builds that have been released since you last played it. I can quite confidently say that there is a ton more content than the last version you played, which was released 2 years ago.
Actually according to Fen's Blog the current version of TiTS is 0.7.278. It's a backers update so we'll have to wait for some kind soul to post it here.

Reactions: nowayman69

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
Still possible to engage Kally an Kiro in their sister relationship?

The TiTS wiki states it had to be changed, due to Patreon's "no incest" rule, so they're now officially step-sisters instead. But I can't seem to get my newer characters into the relationship; Kally talks about the picardine she got to pay for the bar, but Kiro never EVER wants to have longer conversations anymore.

I've done it with older pre-Nov 2018 versions of the game, but due to some accidents with the local saves I've lost most of my older characters so I can't even use the save editor to see which flags are 'correct' to just hack my current playthrough.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
apparently every link i try comes attached with a trojan.
Be specific, what are you trying to downoad? TiTs? the mod? which version? swf, apk, etc, Which link did you get the alert on?

You can use my mega links
TiTs Folder -
BOOBs Folder -

Reactions: nothere1234

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Actually according to Fen's Blog the current version of TiTS is 0.7.278. It's a backers update so we'll have to wait for some kind soul to post it here.
you're right, I meant to put 278 lol. 231 was the last build before the incest (frostwyrm content) was cut out. Thanks for correcting me

Reactions: T800
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes