hydo

Aug 12, 2017
I just dont get it. I mean its a nice game but the amount of money people are giving a month on patreon for this type of game is insane.

Reactions: Parthornax

NotWarlock

Sep 24, 2017
I just dont get it. I mean its a nice game but the amount of money people are giving a month on patreon for this type of game is insane.
You really just need a lot of people to like a game enough to give a dollar a month to reach high numbers, I don't know the distribution for fenoxo but for a lot of h-devs the majority of the income is based in 1 or 2 dollar payments.

Thats not really a staggering amount of money to give away for something you enjoy.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
A text game gives more content more often than any other type of game. If you like text games, they're easily the most bang for your buck.

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
Is there a mod that restores incest content or is that out due to the Patreon T&C?

edit: Just checked the last couple of pages; does the BOOBs mod restore more content than it cuts out?

James3

Dec 12, 2018
What incest got axed in TiTS? I was under the impression it was just the Frostwyrm and Kiro & Kally being blood-related. Also, did Dorna-cest ever happen in any version or is the stuff you see in the save editor just planning-stages stuff like a lot of things you see in it?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
What incest got axed in TiTS? I was under the impression it was just the Frostwyrm and Kiro & Kally being blood-related.
I know last time (a few pub releases back) I took a new char that far Shade was still the Captain's half-sister so yeah, dunno if that's changed since then.

Also, did Dorna-cest ever happen in any version or is the stuff you see in the save editor just planning-stages stuff like a lot of things you see in it?
Not that I know of? Could be wrong ofc, I cbf to recruit most followers until they finally introduce a roomier ship...

Reactions: James3

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
Hey Does anyone have an older version of the game. I wanna try out out the whole frostwyn and nykke scenario.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes